Get your best entries in Name of a Technology Company specializing in eCommerce solutions - CLOSED

Since the contest holder hasn’t selected a winner for 4 weeks, we will be selecting a winner for this contest. Please mark any entries as “Best Entries” so we can consider them as best entries. We will be selecting a winner after 2 days.

@dan @Janice

Same as other one…This is not letting me enter a second “best entry” – the best entry option is not showing up for me. please see why…THX!

@jackieheraty, you already have two best entries submitted in this contest which is why it is not allowing you to submit more. In order to see all your entries in a contest, please click on “All Entries” next to “# of Entries per Page” drop down.

Same as last answer…
Well aren’t I an idiot. Sorry Dan, I thought it showed all my entries on the page already. Sorry for the extra investigating for no reason.

@janice, I just submitted a request for this contest. Thanks

@Tammy. I’ve replied to your email. Thanks.

@Janice Could you please check if my domain: “DownToUp.com” was registered by this Contest Holder? Thank you.

The domain name you entered is registered just a few days after the start of the contest. Similar thing happened to me, I found out that a name with .com I entered in a recently “abandoned by contest holder” contest (Same as this above contest) was registered a day after I entered it. Squadhelp told me the registrant and contest holder info doesn’t match and hence they would select a winner by due process. I respect Squadhelp’s decision but still have doubts about the registration.

1 Like

@JCaceres, please send your request to support when checking domain names. We looked into the “Who-is” information but were not able to find a match between Who-Is information and the Contest Holder’s information we have on record.