Get your best entries in Name for a consumer focused, website that provides comprehensive yet streamlined mortgage pre-qualification and a lender marketplace - CLOSED

Since the contest holder hasn’t selected a winner for 4 weeks, we will be selecting a winner for this contest. Please mark any entries as “Best Entries” so we can consider them as best entries. We will be selecting a winner after 2 days.

I have one entry on this contest but it seems to be hidden or not showing for some reason

Is it possible to shoot us an email when requesting best entries. I’m not on every day so may be unaware if you’re operating on a 2 day span

We have posted also this in the discussion area. If you are set to receive notification for comments then you should have received an email regarding this contest.

Ok well just be advised that I do receive new contest notifications as well as comments from Squadhelp (for contests I’ve entered) but I’m not getting the requests to I.D. best entries. I only see those in the summary of the forum which I receive once a week.

1 Like

Same here @CreativeSpark. I did not receive Call for Best Entries email notification for this contest. I’ve checked all my recent SH emails including spam folder, nothing.

ditto and ditto. 20+characters pleaz.

Same here. I do get e-mail notifications for contest comments, but not for “Call For Best Entries” once a contest is closed and will be up for awarding.

1 Like

This new system introduced by SH is nothing but an inconvenience. Firstly contestants are not properly informed that they must star ‘Best Entries’ in order to be considered for the award. And a lot of contests pending were from before this new system was introduced and contestants cannot go to every contest and star ‘best entries’.
I think Squad should reconsider their ‘Best Entry’ system.

Me too, checked my email. Nothing since Aug 7.

@benson, it is completely your decision whether or not you want to mark certain entries as Best Entries. We consider all top rated entries (5 star, 4 star) as well as any other best entries before deciding a winner. You can choose your best entries at any time - while submitting to a contest, before the contest closes, after the contest closes and any time before winner selection. Think of these posts in the forum as a “final boarding announcement” to ensure contestants don’t miss out - but we recommendation is to not wait till the last minute . If you feel you have an entry that deserves to be considered for winner selection, it is better to mark it as best entry earlier during the process so even a CH can notice it.