Get your best entries in Girls Nature Program - CLOSED

Since the contest holder hasn’t selected a winner for 4 weeks, we will be selecting a winner for this contest. Please mark any entries as “Best Entries” so we can consider them as best entries. We will be selecting a winner after 2 days.

@Janice I starred a name for this contest and just realized that the domain is now not available. Will that disqualify my starred name from a chance at winning? The domain was available when I entered it.

@Janice The entry I highlighted have been registered too. I’ve sent details to service@squadhelp.com.

@emm000 Please email SH your details/domain as well.

I have two names for this contest that are very,very good. Ok,m sorry your names are gone I just hope it’s unrelated to this contet

Glad I checked one of mine was taken as well

@seezall That is what I’d like to find out. If these names have been registered by the same person. Email SH so they can cross check.

@janice @seezall @front @emm00 4 of mine are gone as well. Including one of my best entries. So what do we do now?.

It seems like a pretty big coincidence that so many names from one contest have been taken, but is there really anything that can be done about it?

I just dont know how you wld detwrmine winner, lol. Ughh people are shady:(

SH replied my email and found that the registrant’s name doesn’t match the CH’s.

Okay, I used the Reverse Whois feature on whois.domaintools.com it shows the registrant owns 5 domains. It doesn’t show the full domain name but it does give you the first and last character of the name, plus the TLD extension (.com, .org).

3 of the 5 names were registered on Oct 2, 2015, all 3 are .org, one of them mine. The other 2 have the same name but one for .com and one .org, registered on Sep 23, 2015. So that’s 4 .orgs and 1 .com.

Does this match any for you guys?

the sh didnt ask for a clear domain so are we sure we entered names that were free- some of mine are no longer available but i Havent checked into whether they were when i entered them

My name was available at the time. It was purchased 10-17-2015 under bluehost.com.

We will be considering all best entries regardless if the domain was registered or not. As it was possible when you entered the name the domain name was still available.

3 Likes

Yes, two of mine are gone as well…

i dont feel like the ch was a master criminal on this one - I usually only enter free domains, but possibly I didnt in this contest, who knows

1 Like

Anyone in the world could have thought up the same good names since this contest started, Aug 24, 2015. I’m more interested in seeing if our entries were registered by the same person. At this point registration dates from me and emm000 don’t match. Anyone else seeing matching dates?

Thanks Janice, Game On !!! Good luck all !

Just realized one of my .com is taken. Looks like it was registered on aug. 30th, if I looked it up right.

@Front, thanks for the info. And good luck, all.

1 Like

@seezall…there must be an echo in here. Didn’t mean to infringe on your well wishes there. lol.

cheers.

As long as you didn’t register my well wishes @godaddy we are all good lol

1 Like