Get your best entries in get article posted on relevant websites - contest canceled

Since the contest holder hasn’t selected a winner for 4 weeks, we will be selecting a winner for this contest. Please mark any entries as “Best Entries” so we can consider them as best entries. We will be selecting a winner after 2 days.

https://www.squadhelp.com/domainContest/4580/get_article_posted_on_relevant_websites

This contest is completely blank…no entries form anyone???

2 Likes

messaged Dan about this awhile ago

1 Like

oke-doke
good to know

1 Like

So, how bout a random pick. That could be fun

2 Likes

maybe award it to whoever is top this month

Or bottom,lol 20 characters…

How about a random drawing from this months top 25? Maybe divide it in three and pick three random winners from the 25?

This is for $75?
I had 2 ideas:
The more complicated one would require contestants to submit a mock write-up of what they might have submitted for this contest.
Another idea might be to split the prize ($25, $25, and $25 less processing fees) to the runners-up in the next 3 contests awarded by SH when the CH didn’t pick a winner. They would almost be like bonus payments. Any thoughts? And the bonus-winning contestants would also get the points now awarded by SH for bonuses.

How about fix it and let everyone be eligible…

I abhor random picks. I prefer some sort of merit based awarding.

Or I have another idea, ask everyone on the leaderboard what they will do if they got the 75$ and award it to the person or split-award to 3 persons who have the most interesting or convincing need according to Squadhelp. No emotional blackmail like taking care of orphans or feeding kittens or what have you :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be willing to post her entire article on my FB page for people to read. Maybe we can all post it on our FB pages, and whoever gets the most likes for the article gets the prize!

Except that I know for a fact that not all the contestants have a FB account.

2 Likes

I am not a facebooker nor a "Twit"terer

1 Like

My apologies - we should not have posted this contest here to invite best entries. Since there were no entries submitted to this contest, we believe it is fair to return the money to CH, even if it was a guaranteed contest. We will be processing the refund for this payment.

5 Likes

Great Dan. Now I feel like a rogue who was plotting how to distribute ill-gotten gains. :blush:

4 Likes

Same here, Whirlwind! :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t want to “cause a stir”- but I believe the CH was confused at the outset as to our capabilities?? (I pulled my previous post so ‘no hard feelings’ :wink: )