Full access and payments

After winning a contest, do I get full access to contests? If so, how long does that take?
Also, I was told payment would go out in 1 to 3 days but it has been almost a week and still has not gone out.

Your first win typically takes a bit longer until your verified, did you send proper tax forms ? It is real and it will show up, just a few extra days for the first win and or delay waiting for tax forms

1 Like

No tax forms requested after the win, I could have swore I filled some out when I first signed up (could have been another online work site though). I have not got any requests for any further info. I just got an email confirming I had requested payment, had set up my paypal info, they said payment would be processed in 1-3 days. That was on the 24th of may.

I didn’t get a request for the tax form, there was just a note under the button for requesting payment that I needed to send it. So just download the W-9 and email/fax it in.

3 Likes

@Efry, looks like we haven’t yet received your tax forms. Please send it as soon as possible so we can process your payout. Here is a link that explains these Tax forms:

If you have any questions about your payout, or if it is taking longer than expected, please contact us directly at service@squadhelp.com and we will be able to provide the current status.

Regarding full access to contests, it will happen automatically once you receive few more high ratings on your submissions in other contests.

2 Likes

Ya, was looking at the form again and saw the little note at the bottom (Thanks BeDaring) . Sending W9 Form in now.
“If you have any questions about your payout, or if it is taking longer than expected, please contact us directly at service@squadhelp.com and we will be able to provide the current status.”
Thanks, Will do^^
EDIT… All cleared up now, Thank you to Janice from Squadhelp for the assistance.

1 Like