Explain your winning names

You can now describe your winnings names. Your description will show up on the Squadhelp Winners Board, so your naming peers can garner a deeper understanding of your winning name.

Two ways to enter Winning Name Descriptions:

• The email that you receive alerting you of your recent win will have a direct link. Just click it and share.
  • From your account, you can navigate to the My Entries page, click on Classify this Entry or Edit Classification within the winning name card, and add your explanation in the Comments section.
10 Likes

Yay! Thank you! Mysteries shall be solved!

4 Likes

Grant, do we put it in comments?

should be interesting - some defy explanation and some are exactly what the ch didnt want lol

4 Likes

@Commulinks - Yes. Click on Classify this Entry or Edit Classification within the winning name card, and add your explanation in the Comments section :smile:

1 Like

Call me dense, but I canā€™t ā€œseeā€ the explanations? - I tried clicking on the little ā€œiā€ but nothing happens. :thought_balloon:

1 Like

Ditto. I added an explanation to a recent winner, but I donā€™t know where to go to see it. I also donā€™t see explanations for anyone elseā€™s winning names.

1 Like

@AlwriteyThen - This is fixed.

3 Likes

This feature still doesnā€™t seem to be working for me. I now see the little letter ā€˜iā€™ on the winners page, so I at least know where to look now, but the ā€˜iā€™ doesnā€™t seem to be clickable or hoverable.

Oh! Itā€™s working today. Yay!

2 Likes

I love this new feature. Sometimes I would scratch my head thinking ā€œHow did they win with a name like that?ā€ This will certainly shed some light. Well, at least some for some of them. LOL! Thanks SH for always looking at ways to improve an already stellar platform!

3 Likes

unfortunately the ones that need explaining dont get explained lol

1 Like

It would be so awesome if more creatives posted the reason behind the name. If you are like meā€¦I need to know!! : )

5 Likes

I wish I knew what the character limit was. Iā€™ve explained a few, but the explanations are cut off partway through.

1 Like

Oh I would love to say I utterly adored your ā€œSongs in a Suitcaseā€ geniuswaitress, it made me smile so much, I just imagined a Mary Poppins or Nanny McPhee type opening her suitcase to a riot of songs trying to escape you know, loved it! You could base a movie around that name!!

6 Likes

Gosh, thank you. :slight_smile:

Oh I love this! Great news! : )