'Ending first' contests not visible

Hi, after SH website was upgraded we don’t have an option to filter contests based on time and ‘ending first’ as earlier. Now we can only see ‘Newest’ contests.
Can SH do something about this?

1 Like

@benson, we will look into this and get it fixed.

1 Like

We have added the Ending First option now. You will see a small clock icon in the Sort by section, which should sort by contests ending first.

1 Like

Instead of new thread, @Dan I just noticed that when trying to sort contests on the active contests page,I used to be able to highlight best entry contests but now it only pulls up the pending list as well, therefore cannot distinguish which is still pending and which is ready to mark as best entry.

I had the same problem

1 Like

last few days I’ve been opening up the last seven or so contests on pending list to see if I missed one.

The Best Entry on the side bar is not working properly again either.

1 Like

And I used to check the Activity Guide to see overall scores…it appears to no longer be available…?

1 Like

We have fixed the Best Entry filter on the left of Active Contests page. It is now called “Pending Best Entry”. This will now show only those contests which are open for Best Entry nomination AND you have not yet marked any best entries in that contest. This way you can only focus on those contests where you still need to nominate Best Entries. Sorry about the glitch in this page.

2 Likes