Downloading One's Names

@Dan

Is there an option where you can download all of your submitted names? I seem to remember seeing something like that, but I can’t find it now…

1 Like

if you dont delete them they come up as you start typing

That would be great! Any option where you can save/download/archive your submissions would be great. Hope SQ have it on their to-do list :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LauraE, there is a “My Entries” button on Submit Entry page which shows your past submissions. You can apply filters such as 4 star or 5 star, by contest or by keyword to lookup specific submissions.

We will take note of the request to add a Download option in future.

5 Likes

Well, that’s something. But you can’t resubmit the name to the new similar contest simply with one or two clicks, can you? If so, that makes it not much different from keeping your personal notes. Or am I missing something?

FYI, we have added this option now. On your “My Contests” page, you will see a link on top right to Download your entries. You can select a time duration (upto 1 year) and it will download all the names you submitted, including the names you had withdrawn.

6 Likes

@Dan…yippee! Thanks so much…that will be so helpful!

This is amazeballs!! Thank you! I haven’t been bothered going through past entries so much lately, because it is just taking me too long; but this helps immensely!

Thank you @Dan and to your team.

1 Like

This is great! Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like