Deleted by mistake?

What if I’ve deleted a rated suggestion by mistake does it show on my stats still?
Re posting and not getting a rating this time will I still get the stars

If it’s been rated, it will briefly show in your activity log…but it you repost and they don’t rate it again…then I believe the stars are lost until/unless they do.

1 Like

Thanks hollygirl @holly

@Demiurge 1. You are allowed to keep (totality of points) what is earned (for rated entries) even if they are found to be later deleted either voluntary or unintentionally/by the act of God. However, annulment of the withdrawn rated entries is reflected in statistics showing as My Rating Distribution (deletion equals deduction of the number of entries (point by point)/change in the rating percentage in the respective rating zones, i.e. neutral, high or low rated), Moreover, your statistics appearing on the contest page would be unchanged as a testament to the historical record of all your submissions as they happened during the life-time of a contest.
2. Whether or not you will receive the same rating/appraisal (again)of an entry already rated in the past would be at a mercy of fate and a function of the complex medley of the physical, cognitive and biorhythmic states that will comprise the unity of a CH’s comprehension at the instant of re-rating . :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vision thanks for the reply, I’m still laughing

1 Like

@Demiurge, Shortly after the above explanatory post has been written, significant changes have been introduced to the fluid nature of the rating percentage chart stats (that’s been operative up to this point), debuted together with the larger overhaul of the rating system dynamics as a result of which the above-post is longer valid in its entirety :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Vision still chuckling about it anyway. :joy:

1 Like