December 20th - Updates to Marketplace

Edited.
Ignore me. I should have read the first post properly in the first place.

I am just putting this here because it is the most recent marketplace post… it is actually a request.
SH, I would DEARLY appreciate it if you would release the hold on our ability to add discounts on SH owned domains to give us more flexibility. The “bot” often skips adding sales to some names for sometimes months at a time and that is impacting how much attention some names get.
Pretty please???

PS: Also, please also let us have the same flexibility with discount amounts on our owned domains as we do on SH owned names that are renewing soon…!

Any date set? I’m working my way through my domains as quick as I can right now!

Thanks

Thanks very much @grant. Issue 1 and 2 are fixed and working really well now :).

What date can we expect anything over the 3 uses and 3 emotions to be removed from the landing pages? I’m assuming keywords will disappear at the same time?

Thanks

@grant

Bump please.

Thanks.

@AbleBrands These will be implemented sometime this month however I can not provide a specific date because there are several changes in queue this month. It will likely be in next 7-10 days.

Thank you @AbleBrands I’ve tried to explain these exact issues with SH before and i’ve had no response. Hopefully you have articulated it much better than me in the screen captures :slight_smile:

@Grant - is it possible that the changes in the categories has reduced the number of available superboost slots? I have been trying every day for 2 weeks to find even one opportunity and SB is never available. I never had that problem before.

@Commulinks I thought maybe a lot of people took advantage of the discounted coins and that might be the reason.