Dashboard Glitch

While on my dashboard page, the button that says “Hi, (My Name)” no longer works. The drop down menu will not appear. If I click over to another page, like my marketplace dashboard, then the button works fine. I have tried on three different devices, same problem everywhere. Has anyone else experienced this? It’s frustrating because I can’t access my activity feed as easily anymore.

4 Likes

Yes…I have this as well…and the bluebell always flashing that there are two messages when there are none and even flashes two when there are more than two. I inquired a while ago and was told it was my browser but I have tried three browsers now and still the same issue.

1 Like

Thanks @ChristyMay, I think there are several glitches that started when the bell notification feature was expanded, I keep thinking the kinks will be worked out eventually, but nothing so far. Also, isn’t it a bit odd we get bell notifications for practically everything now, but there isn’t one when you win a contest?

2 Likes

Same here for both issues.

Had the same issue, fixed today

yes, I blue buttoned this last week - I asked if anyone else had reported this issue and they said “no.” They checked my page and said everything was working fine so I just assumed it was my computer - glad to know it isn’t just me.

Appears to be fixed today, I’m glad I asked.