Custom Voiceovers for SquadHelp Domain Names?

I’ve wanted to add my own voiceovers to the SquadHelp landing pages for awhile. I do voiceovers and voice acting on the side.

While the AI generated readings are nice, I believe a nice touch to the SH marketplace would be if there was a way to get real humans to read the domains and brands. All premium SH domains get a Custom Logo, Custom Text, so why not Custom Audio?

Could work a similar system like the Logo and Creative Writing for getting paid. Although it would have to be slighter more.

What do people think?

3 Likes

It’s a nice idea, but I don’t think it’s very feasible. Definitely not if the cost would be higher than classifications or logo designs. Maybe just offering a wider range of standard voice choices could give a more custom feel.

2 Likes

@ALDaisy1 You do the same thing for the logo and writing. Have a small upfront fee and when the domain sells they get a little more.

For the higher level domains it would be worth it. @grant

1 Like

Classifiers do not get anything extra when a domain sells. They tested that option for a while, but it’s a strictly upfront fee of $1-2 now.

1 Like

Logo designers to do though right? @ALDaisy1

1 Like

Yes, that’s a feature that’s been introduced recently. I’m not familiar with exactly what amount they receive.

1 Like

@ALDaisy1 I think the same concept could be applied to custom voiceovers for the domains.

1 Like

Computer voices are a turn off for me, no matter how good the content is, I don’t see because after a few minutes I click off. Now you got me thinking, if creatives could READ their o own description, we could accurately create our meaning or feeling which would helphelp logo creatives and lifestyle choosing.

4 Likes

Voiceovers are not the focus of this platform. Allowing custom voiceovers would open the door to embarrassing amateur recordings.

The SH voice is uniform and professional. No change needed.

6 Likes

You have professionals do the voiceovers.

There are custom logos, I don’t see why there shouldn’t be customer voiceovers.

2 Likes

Professional voiceovers would be an unnecessary added cost, in my view.

4 Likes

Good point, I guess out the voices we have, I really only like 2, one, I forget which, is terrible, I’m wondering if it were kept internal, and the reviewers could choose…

2 Likes

What do you mean kept internal?

1 Like