Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

Thanks @AbleBrands
I know you didn’t make it up…just you know how people are.

6 Likes

I got that :slight_smile:

Stay safe everyone.

4 Likes

In the short term this pandemic might mean less sales because people will be more cautious about spending and some won’t have the money to spend. On the other hand, when it’s dangerous outside- being able to work from home is something more and more people will be interested in. They’ll need domains. So in the long term this might be good for sales. It’s all specualtions at this point but either way, proceeding with caution and keeping risk to a minimum is wise.

9 Likes

In India, we have the first ever nation-wide lockdown (not imposed, but the PMs request) on 22nd, Sunday. We have been doing better than other countries as far as numbers are concerned, but more tests might disprove that especially when it’s the most densely populated country in the world. Market index have plummeted 35% (approx.) in the last three weeks and the threat looms large. This is recession and the worst part is that its duration is uncertain.

Let’s hope that new cases(worldwide) start decreasing in a matter of few months. That will ONLY happen with social distancing & self quarantine. So, advocate steps to one and all to ‘flatten the curve’.

I’m no motivator, but…
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe, the best of things and no good thing ever dies”
-Andy Dufrense (The Shawshank Redemption).

Stay positive & Help eachother. We can.

14 Likes

Prayers for all…here and around the world.Just got news that a case has been confirmed in my county of residence.Pray for my boy,who works at a farm supply store in that same town.Thankn s and Be Well in Jesus’ name💚

13 Likes

There are many correlations to investment risks. So, a person’s risk tolerance is a key in domaining as well.

I am personally not in so deep. I am in wait and see mode but continuing to evaluate.

7 Likes

My fair was cancelled, food sample job cancelled (they figured out how to not give unemployment) These are scary times times. But in this time of crises, I have a wonderful global community here and feel the urge to roll up my sleeves. I began coughing getting short of breath yesterday, There arent any tests and most of my family is in the high risk group. I was thinking, with all this turmoil, how can we, Squadhelp, be of service to our clients and one another? God speed to all of you.

18 Likes

Just got notice of the first case in my county and it is a 20 year old person! My county is vast but not very populated because it includes large wilderness areas/national forest. (Only 7 people per square mile-Denver has 4,044 people per square mile)

9 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: trust me he won’t hesitate to refund and send you back.

1 Like