Convid19 social-distancing positives

We know we are so incredibly lucky to get to live in one of the best places in the world. I will share some wonderful photos so you don’t have to look at an app.

6 Likes

IMG_2430

This is a place where we go camping near our house.

15 Likes

Deck2Deck

From our deck

17 Likes

Wow @Commulinks - so beautiful. I want to move to Colorado! It has been on our bucket list for a while. My partner and I love the US. We took 5 months off work and went traveling together soon after we met. We always said we’d go back to do the US in detail. It might be a while now though. Still, I’ll use these pics for my vision board :blush:

7 Likes

oh wow very niceeeee. Indeed beautiful garden.

5 Likes

Very amazing, the view is spectacular

4 Likes

God, this is so beautiful! I really like traveling, but my aerophobia does not allow me to visit distant countries ((It is a great happiness to live in such a fabulous place!

5 Likes

Here, we say:
Call - O - Rah - Doe

So if you move to our absolutely heavenly state, practice saying that! LOL!

PS: Notice I caught a tiny glimpse of the moon in that one photo!

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for posting those pictures, Clinks!!

Have you been to Geneanet for French Genealogy? It’s wonderful! Also, all the archives of France’s departments vital records, census, military records, all that is available and some parishes going as far back as the late 1500s, are online to browse through each town and parish. Those two sources are where I’ve found the bulk of my information, sources, records and ancestral lines.

I will look you up at ancestry!

3 Likes

I haven’t seen that, Laura. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

In this Corona experience, One thing I’ve realized is the difference in amount of money required for a ‘‘Life’’ and ‘‘Lifestyle’’.

18 Likes

Dear Santa,
In my Christmas letter I asked you for Panda and not for Pandemic. Could you be more attentive next time, please?

20 Likes

Positives- I have been able to appreciate my family more, I’m particularly happy about the strengthened bond between I and my mum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, I have always wanted to have a fruit eating routine, I have gotten to do that now as boosting my immune system helps me manage my anxieties. I have never felt more alive and healthier.

15 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love your positivity @Serenade!
There is a bright side to everything.

7 Likes

Serenade!!! How GREAT it is to “see” you on SH! You are epic!

6 Likes

Thank you @Commulinks, you’re awesome :innocent:

5 Likes

I notice how much I have had more contact with my family by electronic means since the beginning of this pandemic. This is a very positive thing. In addition to seeing more contact, we have more time to show how much we care for each other.

8 Likes