Contest on antislip solution

Winning name was already suggested in detailed brief of the contest. Is this fair?

It’s up to CH. He either forgot he suggested that name himself or simply did not find a better name among those suggested by us. Oh well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too bad. I felt cheated. Lol. Oh well as you say.

I was one of the three with 5 stars but I don’t think he was being unfair… he just didn’t find anything else he liked better than one he already suggested, apparently!

1 Like

It happens more often than you might think. If the contest holder themselves pick the name, of course it’s fair. It might be kind of weird on the rare occasions it happens, but it’s all fair game.

*One of the many tidbits I picked up from staying active on the site.

Cheers~`

1 Like

I should not deleted it on the first place. Well, at least I know what to do next time.

1 Like

Don’t feel tooo bad @firehawk828, I came this close to 3 different contests this week. I tried Handy Jan and Handy Jano and they were both taken already and two more this week that I tried the names but they had been taken and won.

All any of us can do is do our best due diligence in every contest and cross our fingers.
Good news is…tomorrow’s a new day! :sunrise:

1 Like

It appears that way😀

:+1::+1:I’m still kinda of new to the game.Straddling the fence so to speak. I mustn’t get hung up. I had to ask bc it really didn’t seem fair Thanks for the insight, will remember for future contests.

1 Like

I did the same, Kral.Thought of many good names lately that were already taken.Just shows creative minds are on the same wavelength! :0)

2 Likes

I tried so many words in this contest. The go, pro, and I probably would have have tried yo in this one, it just kept me interested enough. Congrats on the Go @Kral, it was the best for CH.

1 Like