Change of winner for Personal Training Studio contest

Upon investigation of this contest, we have disqualified the previous winner, and have selected a new winner - Optifit.ca by tcook. Congratulations tcook on winning this contest!

9 Likes

It’s encouraging to see something like this happen. I wasn’t the top trender here, although I did have several 4s. Congrats to tcook and thanks to SH for stepping in and advocating for the contestants! :smile:

4 Likes

@Janice

And again, one of my entries has been registered: CentrumGym.com

Can you please verify?

@Alex27, in order for us to investigate entries, we request the following steps to be followed:

1. Check the “Who Is” information for the domain.
  2. If the “Who is” information is private, unfortunately we don’t have the ability to determine who might have registered it.
  3. If the Who is information is available, and the domain was registered after your entry submission date, please send the screen grab or the link to who is information to service@squadhelp.com
  4. We will investigate the domain once the above steps are followed. If we find an evidence that the CH has registered the domain without bonus or winner selection, we will do our best to resolve the issue.
1 Like

Way to stay on top of it admin nice to know that these can and will be re awarded )

2 Likes

the previous winner still seems to have a profile - does it get deleted

@Alex27 I checked it for you, and yes, the domain was created in June and updated in Aug by some guy in the Netherlands.

My name (FIThesis.com) was bought too by:

Registrant Name: MICHAEL DIDUCA
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 2731 Sylvain Street
Registrant City: Rockland
Registrant State/Province: Ontario
Registrant Postal Code: K4K 1S4
Registrant Country: Canada
Registrant Phone: +1.6139866245

@Dan --do I need to send you the whole Who-Is on this one?

@Dan

I just sent the Full Who Is to support and squadhelp. Please look into this for me.

I request that we do not use words such as thief or stolen in reference to CH in a public forum, especially when the facts are not very clear. The domains can be registered by anyone, in any country and until we see a direct match between Who is, and CH contact details - we can not assume that the CH was infact who registered the domain. It is best to report such issues via email to us, and we will do our best to check the facts. If we see a clear evidence, we will work with the CH to resolve the issue.

3 Likes

Oops! My bad! I got carried away there!