Chachings today?

Same with me :frowning: @Nick
Well hoping till August 1st to see if it would come with others. fingers crossed

1 Like

@kingugo123 and @Nick
Keep these things in mind:
It is 30 days from when the contest closed, not when it started. And when CHs extend contests, it drags it on and on. Then, when CHs tell SH they are delayed for whatever reason, it drags on and on. Then, in another circumstance I cannot write in the forum, it drags on and on.

What I am saying is we are ā€œdrag racersā€ here. LOL, hey, that was creative!

7 Likes

@Commulinks I know it is after 30 days from when the contest closed, I have like 2 contests ready for splits that ended since may. One was meant to be split award on June 15th while the other on July 1st but to no avail, it was not even splitted this July 15th and the CH has not been online for over 1 month+ which obviously makes you think the contests has been truly abandoned. I hope the CH pays a fee for extending and making a contest drag on and onā€¦ Lool ā€œdrag racersā€ thatā€™s pretty good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:heart_decoration: Iā€™m pretty sure they donā€™t pay a fee for extensions. I have also had many many situations like the ones you described, and had my names held up way too long because of it. I agree, it is way too long!!!

2 Likes

never knew that clinks, now that I do it will save me some aggravation and I will look less.

2 Likes

We on today or tomorrow? :face_with_monocle::thinking:

Probably not until the third, Labor Day.

2 Likes

Cha-chings donā€™t happen on weekends or holidays. They default to the following business day.
Itā€™s Labor day tomorrow in the US, so Tuesday should be chaching day.

1 Like

Happening Right now!

4 Likes

Are cha chings done,anybody know,please?

@hollygirl yes, I got the email already.

Thanksā€¦I did too now.

ChaChings Today or not? :thinking:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten anyā€¦but I did see the banner that they have started.

2 Likes

Too bad! I canā€™t believe that couple of my ā€˜3 months agoā€™ still went pending. Sigh!

5 Likes

if theyā€™re still pending after 3 monthsā€¦it means they are in contact with shadmin

4 Likes