Chachingery and so on

I imagine site issues are causing delays in our chachingery today? Or did I miss something?

Might be they forgot to implement chachings in new concept :slight_smile:

I was wondering the same thing. If you missed it, so did I:)

IT’S HAPPENING …ChaChing-ChaChing!!

Woohoo! got mine! Thanks Squadhelp.

And where is the confetti?..:0)

I forgot…did you have to make at least $25 still to request a payout,please?

That’s the way I’m understanding it. So if you have less, you have to wait until you earn more or maybe now you can purchase coins or a few other things … I think? The only thing I’m almost sure on, though, is that you do have to have a minimum amount in your balance in order to get a payout.

I don’t get it when I open home page…I am getting the confetti when I open a random contest page I’ve participated in- which is kinda of a bummer Coz I’M LIKE OH YAY I WON😒Only to discover it’s closed or still pending- ugh😒

PS:The confetti has stopped😀

Does anyone know if the Cha-Ching is over yet? I never received an email (though I did receive a couple of cha-chings, so should have got one if it’s over). I’ve seen it span across 2 days before…so just wondering if anyone received the email?

I did not receive an email and I did receive some chachings.

Thanks! Guess I will wait to request a payout since they don’t do payouts on weekends anyway…

I didnt get an email but was viewing a contest and got an alert saying I received a split. Was a nice surprise:) Gave me the opportunity to get some coins.Feeling Thankful<3