ChaChing-April 15

I am posting so that others will pipe in when they see the ChaChings begin. I have not seen them yet.

4 Likes

@Grant, will there be chachings today? I wait for them to be finished to do my monthly withdrawal, which I do on the 15th… so that’s why I am asking.

1 Like

Cha-Ching has begun Commulinks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Cren! Now we wait for the emails!

2 Likes

Email received! I hope everyone had a great chaching today!

2 Likes

Email received here too. Thank you very much SH.

I hope everyone did well!

4 Likes

I will never understand this, CH went through audience testing, TM research, and down to 3 domains, he did not even log in for a month. I don’t mind winning splits, but I would prefer if he selected a winner.

6 Likes

I hear ya, Avram!!! I feel the same way.

2 Likes

Got my first this month $50 :blush:. Eagerly waiting for one contest with $200 which looks abandoned, there are no like it or love it ratings, I am the only one with ‘On the right track’. Fingers Crossed :wink:

Jut to be sure I’ll be receiving the complete amount right guys?

6 Likes

Congrats. …I 2nd the Thanks to SH! I was happy to get splits this go around, it’s been awhile​:grin::grin:

3 Likes

MEEEEE TOO :slight_smile: Summer time seems to be a bit more challenging for CH’s due to vacation/kids etc.

3 Likes

IT WOULD BE A GREAT DAY FOR CHA-CHING and EVEN GREATER TO GET SPLITS AS IT’S MY B-DAY​:wink::wink::smile:!!

6 Likes

@Marye5 Happy Birthday! Hope you get a win!

3 Likes

I think it’s the 1st and 15th @Marye5 (unless there is a weekend).

I hope you are having a great day, are being spoiled rotten and eating lots of birthday cake!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day, and best wishes for tomorrow…Cha-Ching.

2 Likes

@annoloc,@ablebrands,@kral
THANK Y’ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! HAVEN’T GOTTEN TO MY :birthday: YET…GOING TO MY OLDEST SONS HOUSE FOR THAT…LOL!!

1 Like

Yes my family and friends been spoiling me all day…thanks for joining in the spoiling​:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Many many happy returns of the day Marye5. Hope you win big!

Anyone got a ChaChing today :upside_down:?

1 Like

@Sixthsense
Thank you although no wins…all and all was a great day😍!!!

3 Likes