Cha-ching on 2nd may?

So, considering 1st may being mayday(pardon redundancy xD), Cha-ching gonna be on 2nd?

I don’t think the US recognizes May Day, (our Labor Day is Sept. 1st), so I doubt it will be postponed.

Alright @ALDaisy1 Thanks for info. and your submissions are easily one of the most thoughtful ones on SH. Keep it up! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much, that is very sweet of you to say. Your submissions are always wonderful, as well. Best of luck with the Cha-Ching. :slight_smile:

Wow! That’s flattering almost. Thanks.

Friends, this is so cute! I am delighted that idyll reigns on our site!

It actually should be today.

Currently, we start the “Cha-Ching” (Award Distribution process) on the 15th and last day of each month.

Moving forward, if this date falls on a holiday or weekend, we may start the Cha-Ching on the next business day.

It hasn’t fallen on the last day of the month anytime recently. It was on the first at least the past three months.

Well that’s what @grant said.

Sorry about any confusion.

Our current timeline for “Cha-Ching” is 15th and 1st of every month. If any of these dates fall on a holiday, the Cha-ching would happen on the following business day.

Thank you for the quick response!! :blush:

Cha-ching is in progress. I hope the 3 and 2 months ones get some attention :I

Thought it was over like 8 times now :upside_down_face::hugs:

Congrats, so do me…

Better 8 than never xD

Got 4 splits this time…but since they all had multiple splits…I made a whole $43 dollars…but hey! Money is money and I am grateful for it.
I live in California…so it should buy me a thimbleful of gas…lol!