Cha-Ching Me! - May 31

No move in my activity feed, and only 2 possibles in my list anyways. Have we begun yet? GoodLuck ya’ll! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I haven’t seen any yet. I do have some that I think will go… but I probably thought that last chaching day, too…

Maybe it’s tomorrow on the 1st. Nothing yet either

1 Like

It’s the 1st and 15th (or thereabouts) so unlikely to happen today. Hope I’m wrong though!

1 Like

With only very few exceptions (May 1, 2018, December 1, and November 1, 2017) in the last several months, chaching has been on that last day of the month. The exceptions seem to be if the last day of the month falls on a weekend. LOLOLOLOL… yeah, I keep track of way too much stuff.

8 Likes

Lol i can see you do :joy:

3 Likes

LOL :grin: @Commulinks Mark your datebook :hourglass_flowing_sand: Another month results will be on the 1st of June. Me and my impatient self
blue-buttoned and was informed we will have to try our luck tomorrow! :ghost:

6 Likes

Recording as we speak! LOLOLOLOL
They don’t call me the Spreadsheet Queen for nothing. Wait, I’m the only one who calls me that. :smiling_imp::innocent::grin:

11 Likes

:chart_with_downwards_trend::joy::laughing::joy::chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 Likes

They’ve started!!

Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Email received so it appears to be done.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, no splits for me…again.

Commulinks-
So glad you keeping track for all of us. I didn’t know for over a year that the kachings/ awards came at certain intervals!!! Quite happy about this one :slight_smile:

1 Like