Cha-Ching! - Feb 28

Hi folks, the Cha-ching splits have begun! Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

GOOOOOOD LUCK TO ALL :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just seen them starting too.

Best of luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Email in!

I received 2 splits this time, thank you very much SquadHelp.

I hope everyone else did well too.

3 Likes

One for me! Email received, too! I wasn’t sure if I would get any this time… seemed like I didn’t have many on my watchlist that might age out this time. Woo hooooo!!! I’ll take it!

3 Likes

I received 5 splits… not a huge amount though because giant shortlists. I was surprised by a few of them (and expecting a few others to close out) so that’s fun. Some is better than none!

4 Likes

Hi…fairly new here and first post…does it take a while for them to sort it all out or do they send the emails at once? I was sure I’d have a split or two but I’m not fully educated on how it works. I had a lot shortlisted .

1 Like

Welcome to SH! Usually if people have received emails it means that it is all done for this time. The hard part is to get an idea of which contests will actually go through the process. They have to be at least a month old since the contest closed…but they are usually older than that when they do the splits. Sometimes the CH has been in touch with SH and we don’t know that and that’s why it hasn’t been done. I have one on my list that is over 3 months old…

2 Likes

Welcome to the boards @Themascaralady

I’ve copied and pasted a post made by Grant for you below which explains about splits:

In situations where a contest winner has not been selected within 30 days of the close of a contest and the Contest Holder has not requested additional time for winner selection - the contest award will be equally split between all Creatives who have at least one name in the contest’s Shortlist. (Example - If Creative L, M, N, O, and P all have one or more entries in the Shortlist and the award amount for the contest is $200, each Creative will receive a $40 award.)

If there are no names in the shortlist or it is a design contest, the award will be split equally between all Creatives who have at least one of the highest ratings given in the contest. (Example - If the prize amount is $300, there are no names in the shortlist, and Creative Q, R, S, and T each have one or more Love it ratings - each of these creatives will receive a $75 award.)

If the contest only has No thank you ratings and/or unrated entries, the contest award will be equally split between Creatives who participated in the contest and have at least 5 Love It ratings in other contests in the previous month.

3 Likes

No splits for me this time. I think it is the first time I haven’t received one, but I did win a contest today, so I am happy :slight_smile: Welcome @Themascaralady and congrats to everyone who ChaChinged today.

2 Likes

Congrats on your win, ChristyMay!

2 Likes

Thank you @Commulinks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No splits for me now! But life is go on!

3 Likes

Ok so that would explain a lot as far as the cycling process. None would likely show up until the next round. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. I’m still trying to get a firm understanding on everything but suffice it to say, I am a SQ addict.

4 Likes

i Received 3 splits … nothing big but i wasnt even expecting that much…What i’m really excited about tho …is leading the top of the leaderboard for the First time ever… i dont know why but it has always been something i crave for since 2016 that i joined …not boasting tho… just really happy that i could really earn that with all the great creatives we have over here working all day anyday both in namings and logos…A creative once messaged me that one day i will get to that position and here i am…even if this is the first and last time on top i’m satisfied …p.s Happy New Month

15 Likes

@WHAYASAY YEAH!! I’m thrilled that you finally made it, you deserve it!

4 Likes

Congratulation @WHAYASAY !!! happy for you! Congratulation for those who got the chaching! for those who didnt get the Chaching for this time, including me :smile: better luck next time!

5 Likes

Wow, Whayasay! Fantastic!!! Good for you!!!

2 Likes

Hello, this is the first time I receive this email. Does that mean I’m going to make money? I hope so anyways! good luck to everyone!

1 Like