Cha-Ching! 2nd Oct

Happening now. How well did you do?

I was very lucky getting $85.70 ($77.13 after SH withdrawal charges) from 6 different contests.

Good luck every one else!!

5 Likes

o zero zilch nothing nada))) lol

4 Likes

$12.46 in three contests. Guess its better than nothing lol

3 Likes

@seezall

I’d cry … I mean I would but …

@AbleBrands in other words … yep, still broke. :disappointed:

4 Likes

haha, those two are rich compared to me… love it thanks for the laugh)))

2 Likes

At the very least, I hope any people who had complaints about the fairness of the previous system to determine payouts for abandoned contests are happy.

6 Likes

But now the people that WERE happy with the previous system are on the other side of the fence. I am still not sure how ‘random’ denotes ‘unfair’. It just seems more complicated now and yes, something is better than nothing but I don’t know, I guess I’m just not a fan of it because how more splits will be constructed. But, I don’t have to be a fan to admit that I am happy for those that are prospering from it, or admit that I’m still going to just be trying to do what I can.

4 Likes

I am still letting the numbers speak for me. There has not been enough time for me to really see over time what my average will be. However, as it stands now, I am losing a lot of money compared to my previous average on abandoned contests in the name of fairness. I also believe in fairness so I will leave it as that.

3 Likes

I hope you can gain a lot more money and be prosper from any sources, not only from Squadhelp. And for other creatives too

3 Likes

$27.27 vs the goose egg I usually get :+1:

5 Likes

I haven’t had any splits since the new “system” began. Today I got 4 splits for a whopping $15 plus change…

4 Likes

I Got $54 from 3 contests

3 Likes

$12.70 (before fees) from three contests. I know in theory over time we are supposed to average about what we were winning with the random splits, but I’m sure how long a period of time that will take.

2 Likes

I got nuttin. No splits, wins, bonuses, burgers or hot dogs. Darn my luck :sob:

4 Likes

$12.861, smiling all the way to the banks lol. My first win in almost a 4 month dry spell:grin:

4 Likes

@tkpro72 I got $12.45, but I did get to eat a burger today at a food expo…it was delicious and I was very happy…until they told me it wasn’t a burger at all…it was plants…not even veggie burger…but a plant burger. LOL Why is that after he said that, my brain just wouldn’t let me take another bite? But for the vegan/vegetarian, you would love this. If they didn’t say it, I wouldn’t have guessed it. And my $12.45 couldn’t afford it LOL

6 Likes

@Tshombe I had to take a second look at your total. LOL I was like “Hell Yeah, way to go!” Then I put my glasses back on

6 Likes

i heard sbout them on the Wahlburgers show, looks interesting and i will leave the plant burger st that)

1 Like

Wow, I never knew such a thing existed! I wonder how on earth you make plants look and taste like a burger! I’m not a big meat eater so it may have been right up my alley. Nevertheless I’m glad you got to do something special with your SH spoils :wink:

1 Like

@seezall @tkpro72 They tasted just like a flame broiled burger…never would’ve guessed it was plants. But it was good. even better…it was free! LOL My twin sister own a bar/restaurant, so it was an expo for new products. I somehow got lost in the dessert arena :heart_eyes:

2 Likes