Cha-Ching! 15th Oct (closed)

$61.10 ($67.88 - 10% fee) from 4 contests for me this time. Thank you SH.

How did everyone else do?

3 Likes

Crappy…last time 4 contests combined was $15 and this time 3 contests combined is $22…so 7 contest splits total $37—and it doesn’t even equal one $50 win like it used to be. I guess I only split on $100 contests with 50 winners.

4 Likes

I did better on this cha-ching ($80.36 net) than last one ($15 net). However, prior to the change, my average on splits was $89.50 per month and now it is $64. But averages are just that and it has only been 2 months and in the last 2 months my wins (in dollars) have also been down from my average. I started the year doing better than last year but my recent wins have been way down. Averages are how I decide how I am doing here rather than the number of wins.

3 Likes

Then my average is now $18 instead of $100

5 Likes

Zip, Zero, Nada But I’m still having fun lol

6 Likes

$15.58, but at least it was only 1 split.

4 Likes

:persevere: Niente, same as last go round. Hi-ho Silver, off to the next!

3 Likes

I do have to say two things: Time will tell and on the positive side, you never get shut out of a split that you rightly should be included in. I was mostly OK with the bot-chosens before but there were times when I was really upset because I had a ton of loves in a contest, entered a lot of names and got shut-out of the split. In those cases, it’s not that I thought the bot wasn’t fair. It was more about that particular contest investment of my time and effort.

I’m really glad and appreciative, @AbleBrands, that you post this on cha-ching day. I think it’s important for all of us to evaluate this fairly so we don’t feel so bad about getting a buck when we “MIGHT” have gotten $50.

I encourage everyone to go back to all your past splits and look at your average over a long period of time to determine how it is impacting you. But also remember that splits are in line with your ratings, too. So if your ratings aren’t there, you aren’t going to get splits.

Forward bound!
PS @AbleBrands I had asked SH to post when the cha-chings are complete but didn’t hear anything so I am also glad you post this so I know when they are done. It matters to me at the 15th a lot because of how I plan my withdrawals. So I could be sitting here wondering if the cha-chings are finished yet and not realize they were and I just wasn’t included. So…yada yada yada THANK YOU ABLE!

3 Likes

@jackieheraty @LisaMac @rareworthy @ALDaisy1 - I want you to know I “hearted” your comments NOT because you did not do well in the cha-ching, but because I appreciate that you posted. I think it’s important to know what everyone is experiencing and I am glad you wrote. There’s no button like on FB for the sad face to let you know that I am sad you didn’t get more cha-chings.

7 Likes

i like ChaChing :smiley:. Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

My cha ching was 00000.0000%:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:lol I’m looking forward to next opportunity :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:congratulations to all the cha Chingee’s!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks CL…I’m just having fun… although the cha-chings are nice, I would still rather see the CH choose a winner. On to the next one

5 Likes

Oh I see-- creatives are getting pool payouts on the 15th? Is it also the 1st?

3 Likes

Not.A.Single.Penny. Zip. Nada. Zilch.
But I’m still here working my cute little brain off…

6 Likes

H I everyone, I haven’t posted on here before, but I do want to say that I really enjoyed coming back to squad help and it’s been a wild ride! I’m not sure how the splitting thing will go, but what I can say is that I did get two splits this time but totally it only came to about $28 after fees. The way I look at it is 28 bucks is 28 bucks that I didn’t have before. I still prefer winning the old fashion way, but I understand why they’re doing what they’re doing.

5 Likes

I feel the same–and I haven’t won on a single split. They had to do something to be totally fair, and I think this was their best bet.

5 Likes

$18 - I think that might cover a Venti Starbucks - I think . . . but grateful non the less. :smile:

4 Likes

My Cha-Ching was 5 Contests = $130 :relaxed: …This month has been cool so far got my third win in a month today also …after 2 months with 2 wins each …hope to see more of those lil Trophies lol

10 Likes

REMEMBER this helps Squadhelp keep a more dedicated eye on their contests and communication with their CH(ContestHolders) and creates a great accountability system. This I believe is the best HOUSECLEANING method they are doing as long as they keep up with their expectations and narrowing down the shortlisted entries. For example if you read… I think and I cannot quote I believe that they encourage the GUARANTEED contests to choose 6 shortlisted entries and thus it creates a system of accountability on the CH holders part and for SH … rather than just someone posting a contest brief and expecting diamonds without the work. As they refine this system I think it will pan out the proper gold that everyone is looking for, refine the system that is in place, and create quality names for the CH(Contest Holder) and I bet we all see a more seamless transition going forward from all the recent changes. REMEMBER… AN INTELLLIGENT LEADER SURROUNDS THEMSELVES with people just as intelligent as they are if not smarter…no one wants to sail a sinking vessel… they all want to sail a ship that is full of potential and discovery!!! SH Crew I think is SAILING the SHIP!!!

2 Likes

Now if only there were a way to make this so instead of have 30+ creatives on a shortlist of 60+ names for a contest that is $100-200$(just an example). At that point, it’s literally splitting dollars and cents. Someone said one time that the CHs opinion should no longer matter if they’ve abandoned. I kinda fall on that side of the rope as well. I think a true contest on abandonment should take all creatives into consideration and then pick first place, second place and third place (maybe) or just pick three randomly again. But that’s me. This system would be okay if there weren’t a lot of us being removed off the shortlist while we’re on it days after being added to it but then the contest being abandoned. Something that knocks the wind out of the sails.

Either way, it really doesn’t matter. At least it seems some are prospering from it the way it is. Congrats to everyone! Don’t spend it all in one place. :wink:

5 Likes