Cha Ching! 15th Nov (closed)

Happening now! Check your activity feed. Good luck everyone, hope we all do well.

Edited to add: We are happy to let you know that you just received $368.39 ($331.55 after SH fees) in contest awards. This was made up from splits from 14 different contests.

That was a great round for me, I hope you all do well too!

4 Likes

$25 on a 4 way split with all no thank you ratings

5 Likes

$45! I’ll take it! : )

2 Likes

Splits on 4 contests totalled a grand amount of $26.40. Hard when you split a $100 prize with like 35 or so people. Doesn’t add up fast. That will give me about a 2/3 tank of gas…lol! So better than a stick in the eye,right? :0)

4 Likes

I did not receive any splits this time. The one contest I thought I would get something on was split between only 2 contestants when there were a lot of likes (no loves) in that one and it should have technically gone to many. It was an extremely old contest and I assume SH made an executive decision because of factors I don’t know. I still have plenty in the queue waiting for another cha-ching day. So because of this zero day, my average on abandons has decreased again but it is still in the realm of my average from the previous system.

I would recommend that contestants make sure they understand which contests they are in the running to receive cha-chings on and keep track. The reason I say this is only for the sake of contestants. The system makes sense, it works and it is clear that it does. It just doesn’t seem that way when you have a zero cha-ching day. SH is doing a great job on this.

2 Likes

I haven’t received my Cha Ching email yet (I’ll update my first post when I do). It seems to be still ‘in process’. I’m currently up to 14 or so splits (the last one just this minute), most of these are just a few pennies but they all add up. My shortlisted entries have dropped right down from somewhere in the high 30s to 25 right now. A lot of names have been freed up at last! :slight_smile:

Wishing you all lots of luck in this round.

4 Likes

Oh,wait…I got one more so it brought it up to $56.40…yay!

6 Likes

Yep, I deleted my post because two more showed up on my activity feed.

3 Likes

Oh wait! I stand corrected! I just got $33.50 (net). So now my average is above what I used to receive in the old system again. Yay!
(Although! I’d still rather see someone win the whole tamale!)

4 Likes

So far 5 splits - I don’t know the total but it’s over $100 ( I haven’t received an email stating the exact earning amounts, I only see it in my activity feed). I feel like a magnet to “Abandoned” Contests lately :slight_smile: Always a bridesmaid, never a bride :wink:

4 Likes

Email now in!

Ablebrands, we are happy to let you know that you just received $368.39 ($331.55 after SH fees) in contest awards. First post updated. This was a fantastic round for me, I hope you all did well too.

7 Likes

Holy Moly!! Happy day to you!!

4 Likes

Well done @CRen! Hope you get a proposal soon. You’re one of my flavorite creatives.

I totaled $51 in all. My first decent Cha Ching.

4 Likes

$218.90—my best cha-ching yet.

$200 of it is from a contest where I had the sole love, so I’m grateful for that one, or else it would just be $18 from a bunch of different contests with bazillion-way splits.

7 Likes

Wait, I stand corrected. I didn’t have the sole “love.” I had the sole “on the right track.” The CH didn’t like or love ANYTHING. Jeez.

5 Likes

Thank you, so kind of you to say. I’m still a newbie at this, learning the ropes. There are so many Creatives that I think are fantastic (too many to name). And of course those Creatives that pop up on the Top Trending and I think “Oh ****, them again, I’m doomed” lol - only b/c they’re sooo good!

6 Likes

Thanks for making me (literally) LOL, CRen! :grinning:

5 Likes

I do love those Cha-ching emails. $116 for me. Not bad. My first cha-ching was over $400 so it’s hard to compete with that. But I’ll take $116 (well… 90% of that) any day! Nice payout @ablebrands! You’re a rising star here. Can’t say I’m surprised. :slight_smile: Congrats to all.

4 Likes

@moretal, I stalked you over to here! Wondering how you got so many good domains and now I know! I’ve learned a lot in the few months I’ve been here, it’s been a real eye opener for me. My original intention was to come, learn, move on, but it’s sooooo addictive isn’t it?!

And there are so many lovely people, I think I’ll be hanging around for a lot longer than I had originally planned.

3 Likes

Wow, Able…that’s fantastic! Seems I get splits of $100 contests where eleventy million others are sharing it so you get like $2-$5 a contest.I’m glad that this works out well for many of you…congrats!

5 Likes