Cha-Ching! 15th December (closed)

Here we go, good luck everyone!

Edited to add:
$111.56 (less 10% fees = $100.40) made up from 6 contests. I actually received $75 from one contest and 5 lots of little bits.

Really pleased with that. I hope everyone else did well too!

7 Likes

$52.41 for three splits. Was hoping for something extraordinary for a Christmas bonus, but every bit helps.

6 Likes

Got the email so it is done.
$49.08 gross from 3 contests, $44.17 net.

And sad, because every cha-ching is a set of contests I was hoping to win. Yes, it is better than nothing but still sad. Sometimes really surprising, too.

5 Likes

Great job, Able. I know you participate in about double the contests I do so your splits make sense and it’s an example to everyone actually that you have to participate (a lot) to get them.

3 Likes

$50 here, $45 take home. One contest split 4 ways. Hey, I’ll take it! This has been a challenging month . . . wishing everyone the best and lots of wins! Looking forward to 2018 :sunny:

6 Likes

CongrAts all and to me​:slight_smile:I got a little slice of the :cake: this go around.Good :four_leaf_clover:to next round of :princess::man::princess::boy::+1::+1:!!

3 Likes

If you haven’t gotten the email yet…does it still mean you may win some? Or does it mean they just haven’t sent the final tally to everyone yet?

It’s funny Clinks…cuz I just said the same thing…how even though it is nice to get something for your efforts…the flipside is when you worked hard for a love it that could have been $200 or $300 and get like $6…it is kinda deflating.

So far this month I have cha-chinged in 7 contests…$176.10…take home $158.50. That was luckily including a $75 dollar split,as the others were not much. That’s the best I have done so far…so I will happily take it, as it will help with Christmas! Best of luck to all. I know you all are hard workers and deserving!

4 Likes

$52 not bad but the thing I realized is that I have contests pending that have been going on for 2 months so part of me is kind of hopeful there is going to be a chosen winner the other part is I was expecting they’d be split up today so that my $52 would be more! Oh well!

6 Likes

Holly, I am pretty sure but not 100% sure that “it is done” for each person when you receive the email but maybe not done for everyone(?) yet. If the system recognizes that there aren’t going to be anymore cha-chings for a person, maybe it sends the email?

1 Like

I didn’t get an email (still having issues) refer to melt down post :smiley:…anyways I just saw my increase of points on my contest page :heart:

3 Likes

Me too kwazi. .still pending in waiting :grimacing:Good Luck!!

3 Likes

Sorry Seezall, I know how frustrating that is. I have some of those, too.

3 Likes

@hollygirl Last split, my email didn’t come till the next day.

4 Likes

Did you get any more splits after when it seemed to slow down…or did it stay at what it was, if you don’t mind me asking,please…

2 Likes

I cant complain about 190.00 more to put toward Christmas FEELING THANKFUL

9 Likes

$7.41 in one contest less the10%

2 Likes

One thing more I will say about the new system is that every time you qualify for a split, you get one. So that takes some of the old disappointments away. I really do appreciate that. It stung a whole lot more to not have the contest awarded when it was more random.

3 Likes

@hollygirl, No, once others started reporting they had received their emails, I didn’t get any more splits. I think it’s just a glitch with the time some emails are delivered.

5 Likes

$106 plus change for me (splits in 3 contests). I’m happy with that! I’m relatively new so I am still excited any time I get anything!

8 Likes

Welcome to the family @tristine24

5 Likes