CH comments repeating every 5 minutes

Getting bombed in my email every 5 minutes with the same comment from the Health Coaching business. This has been happening in a lot of contests lately…is it a glitch?

2 Likes

Same here. Think I will temporarily change my email preference.

1 Like

Same… although it seems to have stopped. (Knock on wood)

1 Like

Ch comments are repeating over and over on another contest again! Can’t something be done?

I disabled my email alerts@ least until the glitch is corrected.,or whatever is causing the repeats.

@Dan…CH comment emails are still being sent multiple times.I just got 8 repeats of the same message in my email.Can something be done to fix this,please? Thanks!

@Dan, speaking of repeating, I have had several situations where I go back to my “entries” tab and find that one of my entries has turned in to a quadruplet. If you were to look at my entry page on the “aggregation” contest you will see this strange phenomenon. In the past I’ve just gone ahead and deleted the extras, but I suppose it’s time to tell you so maybe we can get it to stop happening. Best regards…

@hollygirl, we are working on fixing this issue and expect that this will be resolved no later than Wednesday.

@CherryPopNames, we will look into the issue you pointed out and resolve it soon.

1 Like

Update: We have fixed the duplicate comment issue.

2 Likes

Many thanks,Dan! You’re the best!

I thought it was fixed…but I just got 3 duplicate emails from a CH with the wine contest.Dang!

@Dan Emails are duplicating again…just got 8 duplicate emails from the Pet contest.Can you look into this again, please? Thanks.

3 Likes

They won’t stop…I’m up to 12 now…

2 Likes

I just want to make sure this isn’t related to my account only…I have been getting a ton of repeat messages…

1 Like

Its not you. …me too!
I’m up to 9 in the last 40 mins from New graduate contest

Sorry about the duplicate emails. Even though we had fixed the main issue, it appears there is still a related issue that causes this problem. We will fix it soon.

1 Like

Thank you…I’m up to 19 now lol

We (think!) we have finally fixed the issue. If it happens again, please let us know. Sorry about the multiple emails.

2 Likes

Thank you Annie! You’re what democracy demands. DemocracyDemands.org.