Cell phone emails... anyone else having issues?

Messages from contests that come through to my cell phone via email come through as a huge HUGE mishmash of html. When a CH comments on a contest or sends a comment on an entry, I cannot read those messages. I reported this to SH but they need a screen image and I have no idea how to do that from my phone. I have a droid. Anyone else having this problem? It’s been going on a while and it is seriously annoying. I want to be able to read those messages from my phone. It works “sometimes”… actually RARELY…if I quickly hit “load more” in my email. It’s fine on my computer, just not my phone. My phone is pretty new, too.

@Commulinks I haven’t had that problem, but to screenshot from your phone, you usually just hold down the power and volume down button at the same time for a couple seconds. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I will give that a try!

I have had that happen frequently on my tablet (Fire) email. Don’t know why,and it seems random…not on every one.

Hello - Our customer service team is ready to help with this issue. They will need a screenshot and a bit more information about the device you are using. You can reach them via the Blue Button on any page of Squadhelp.com. Thank you.

Thanks Grant, I finally got the screen shot sent. Thanks to Daisy for telling me how! @Hollygirl - right, it happens on mine most of the time, but not all of the time and it is mainly CH public messages but it is also comments on entries (less often on comments on entries)