Can't link to My Contests on iPhone

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I go to “My Contests” on my iPhone and then scroll down to contests I am currently active in, I cannot link to them. The links work on my iPad and desktop, just not on my iPhone. Anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve it. Thanks.

Easiest way to fix that is to plug your iphone in, go to safari, find a site that sells Android phones, buy one of those, unplug the iphone and place it in a garbage can. Haha! Jk. What iphone & operating system are you running?

I hope this doesn’t turn into an Android vs iPhone thread :smile:

@MarcR, in the next few days we will be launching a new My Contests dashboard that would be easier to navigate. The current dashboard is too cumbersome to use and we are working on improving it. You should expect to see the first version of it later this week.

2 Likes

@Dan, and @EdoubleU, lol. No, best not to go down that iPhone v Android path. My wife has an Android so I have to deal with it at home which is more than enough. LOL.

Seriously though, Dan, thanks for the update. I think I’ll just wait to see how the new dashboard looks and works. Hopefully it will solve the issue.

2 Likes