Birthday Bonus!

Question. I was just wondering, if SH gives out bonuses on birthdays! That would be awesome! Today is my birthday, so it was just a thought!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!
No, SH does not give bonuses on birthdays or any other day. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I won a contest on my birthday last year. That was awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks, Links. It was just a thought!

2 Likes

A great one, it is… and my birthday is next month!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, my birthday is Friday. Hopefully I’ll get as lucky as Clinks and win on my birthday! :smile: I think the bonus idea is cool, and I’m sure all of us would like that, but it probably wouldn’t be a lucrative idea for SH with 40,000 creatives – even at a dollar – that would be 40,000 dollars a year. :grimacing: Maybe if it wasn’t a cash bonus but something that could be created for and only utilized by creatives. :thinking:

1 Like

Happy near-birthday, @rareworthy!!!

1 Like

@miyvex58
HA​:balloon::balloon:Y BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @miyvex58. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may all your wishes come true.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow September creatives. Mine is the 26th

3 Likes

Given how the world is, you would get everyone and their mother creating Squadhelp accounts just for the free birthday money. But something like a few SH points wouldn’t hurt.

8 Likes

It would be nice if we would have immunity for ‘‘no, thank you’’ on our birthday. Or get a message like - ‘‘But it’s his/her birthday, man! Are you sure you want to do that?’’ :)))

7 Likes