Big Big Props for Squadhelp Admin

I Would like to just give a big Shout out to Squadhelp admin, Seems like the site is turning a corner and that you are willing to work with the collective voice, us the creatives ! So Big Big Props to all Squadhelp Admin! Believe that this kind of leadership that openly embraces its work force will only make Squadhelp the go to site for all your naming/business needs!

4 Likes

Thank you @seezall for the encouraging words! We truly believe our community is what makes who we are, and we are committed to working with our community to build the capabilities and features that truly add value.

2 Likes

I agree, Seezall! The surge of proactive SH communication with the contestants has been awesome!
I also have to note that the number of inappropriate posts in the contest comments has dramatically dropped in the last few weeks. Big shoutout to everyone involved for getting it under control! A much more professional, non-abusive atmosphere! Thank you all! :smile:

4 Likes

Just Want to Give out more Props as the new look and platform develops, the ease of use with the new features makes zipping around the site easier.

2 Likes