Best four creatives to be rewarded every month

Although have contacted SH on this issue, and I was told to share in forum.
Guideline: please just comment “yes” if you are in support or “no” if not in support.
Based on the fact that many ideas were being shared, in fact, have witness a contest whereby there is about 184 “love it” and at the end of the day, only one winner will be selected by CH. This make me come to the idea that it will be better if SH can be rewarding some creatives who although don’t win for a month, but were of high entries submitted.
Here is what I mean: let say I did not win a contest for a month, but perhaps 70% (not necessarily mean it must be 70%, it may be less) of my entries or more are being rated high, this already shows that am a good creative, but things are not coming to my direction. Now at the end of the month, SH should pick Four to Five people based on their creative for that month and reward for maybe a token of $50. With this, we the creatives will be moved in submitting best entries as before, and even work more harder. Just because we are on double edge, knowing that even if we don’t win a particular contest, we can win from SH at the end of the month. This can also be extended to logo designers, which will make it 8 or more I.e. 4 each
Please note: this winner is strictly to those who don’t win any contest at the end of the month, but submitted great entries.
Remember, just comment yes if you are in support or no if you are not in support. Let’s see how many will be in support so we can improve SH together.
Tagline= TEAM
Together Everybody Achieve More.

7 Likes

Hi Muyi4every. I wanted to tell you first that we can’t just submit yes or no answers in the forum. It won’t let us do that. We get a popup that tells us something I can’t remember but anyway, it won’t let us do that.

So, my answer is “YES” this is a wonderful idea! It would help to keep people encouraged!

4 Likes

I’m in. : ). Sounds like a great plan for motivation. Yes!

4 Likes

Let’s the answers keep coming

1 Like

Yes please!!!

3 Likes

Yes-- a great idea!!!

3 Likes

Sorry, but sounds like a participation trophy to me.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely yes. If you’re submitting great names but not winning, there are a ton of variables at play. I don’t think this is a ‘participation trophy’ to me. You’d have to earn this. It’s another shot to prove yourself as a top contender.

3 Likes

A total yes! Count me in too! Great idea Muyi4every! I’ve seen that you have been having some high rankings.

2 Likes

Thanks for the notice

1 Like

I don’t agree. SH has enough to do, to say nothing of an additional expense. Is CH served by expanding the winner circle (which CH doesn’t see or participate in) in this way? Respectfully, I think not.

3 Likes

Even though I’m a bit late : Yes, Yep, Yepper! :grin: