Available domain shows as "Unavailable"when checked by SH. Help!

For the last few hours I’ve tried in vain to enter several contests. Anything I put in the domain field comes up as “Unavailable” (according to SH). I have checked and re-checked on GoDaddy Whois and other Whois sites. All say the domains are “available”. I’ve even entered total garbage jumble of letters and numbers as a domain, SH still shows even those as “Unavailable”. I have tried other browsers and other computers, but it’s still the same. I have BB’d a question but no response yet. But I’m running out of time on several contests.

Do any of you know a workaround to be able to enter a domain submission under these circumstances??

7 Likes

Support responded less than a minute after I contacted them, they are working on it. You can only submit registered names for now.

3 Likes

Same. I can enter marketplace names, that’s it. Everything else shows up as unavailable.

3 Likes

Well, at least I’m not the only one! Thanks (both) for replying. I would hope that SH would extend the time on all contests because of this.

3 Likes

Yep, fixed now. I was shocked that Dyu56&12ddfgio.com wasn’t available :pensive:

8 Likes

ROFL… :rofl: - Thanks @Isabel_Pizarro - I needed a good laugh today. :+1:

5 Likes

I’ve also been noticing some glitches since, i hope they fix it soon

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @AlwriteyThen ! :joy:

3 Likes

Hi all, I’m new here, still learning the ropes and mildly embarrassed to admit that I initially thought the CH blocked me… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes