Are you open to premium names?

I can’t be the only one that goes mental at seeing this question asked in every single contest. I actually think it’s rude, as if suggesting that the CH hasn’t read the form they’ve filled out properly.

Surely if it says, Premium Domains Allowed. Note: You are allowed to submit your premium domains from Squadhelp Marketplace to any naming contests. then they are open to premium names. If they are not, they will adjust the brief after receiving a few premium names or say they are not open to premium domains in the comments.

@grant Can something be done to stop this?

Can we change…
Before adding a comment, please make sure to read our messaging policy
to
Before adding a comment or asking if they are open to premium domains, please read the brief and make sure to read our messaging policy or Ablebrands is likely to track you down and push your face in. (or words to that effect :rofl:)

Thanks for your consideration.

7 Likes

I don’t see the harm in it myself. Perhaps they could word it differently, such as “Are you open to reconsidering accepting premium domain names”. There have been times when CH’s haven’t read something, or realized or understood or considered at the start of the contest. And many of them do change things in the brief. So I don’t see any harm being done, but something good can come from it. Just my point of view. Thanks.