Are the smileys supposed to do this?

I don’t know if it’s just on my computer but the smileys by my names don’t display all in one line… the first three do but then the last one displays underneath like the column they’re supposed to fit in isn’t wide enough or something. Is it just me?

Or am I the only one picky enough to bring it up? :grin: Or is it supposed to be like that? Just curious! @Dan

@kreativekim, it might be due to your screen size. They might be wrapping to next line if the screen size is not large enough to accommodate the entire row. Can your check if your browser window is fully maximized? We will look into this and try to resolve it, because it is not a good user experience to show the smileys in two different lines.

Thanks for responding @Dan! Yes, the browser is maximized all the way and still shows on two lines. The first 3 on one and the 4th below those.

I “zoomed out” in the browser just now to make all the text smaller (I’ve never zoomed in, all the settings are what came with the computer) and that made them go all on one line. I’m using Safari in the new MacBook Pro. Anyway, it’s not a big deal. I guess I’ll probably leave it as is since I don’t really want to have to zoom out and make the text super tiny just to get them all on one line. :smiley:

Thanks @kreativekim. We will try to resolve this.

1 Like

Yayyyy it’s fixed! :smiley: :smiley: