Apples & Oranges

The name I submitted to one Contest won in a completely different Contest.
(both were last week’s Contests, with a similar vibe)
I got a No thank you.

(I tried to submit that Name to the other Contest too, but it was a few nanoseconds too late. I brought this upon myself, I blinked once after reading the Brief.)

I’m leaving this in the Old Year, where it belongs.
Friends, just remember for the future:

one man’s frowny oranges are another man’s greenest, juiciest apples.

13 Likes

What a bummer larimar, but dont let it put you down there is always tomorrow! And a agree, leave the past in the past continue to submit those quality names firmly gazing towards the horizon and future wins! Cheers and Happy New Years! :champagne:

10 Likes

Thanks, dear Bullen!
So good to hear you! :heartpulse:

You’re right. That’s so 2021. So passé.

I hope you’ll be here for the next year too,
winning big and keeping me hustling! :trophy:

Wishing you and your family love, health and prosperity! :christmas_tree: Feliz New år! :champagne:

8 Likes

You have such a great sense of humor. This has happened to me, too. Not recently, though, since I don’t win contests anymore anyway. But that is in 2021 as well. Actually that is in 2020… if I am honest. LOL.

7 Likes

!
Thanks so much @Commulinks
I really appreciate your words and your presence.
You’re a multiple SquadAward winner in my book. In various categories.

(We should do the whole ceremony, The Red Carpet and all. Pajamas allowed, due to the time difference. Alwritey already provided us with the name. There are so many beautiful people here, there are so many categories to choose from, we could vote anonymously and add some new Badges, this time from the peers).

10 Likes

We should have a virtual SquadCon !!

8 Likes

Yes Larimar i will be here next year busting your ass so you dont fall asleep, no worries there! Other then that i see some high end brainstorming going on here, i like it! Wish you, clinks and all of you Creators yet to see this reply a Happy New & Prosperous Year, Cheers! :partying_face:

8 Likes

you always make me smile…. been there dont that, perfect meme

2 Likes

You really meant business…

Well,
congratulations, Bullen!

YIfs

Bring it on.

3 Likes

Thanks Larimar, been working hard and finally some results, hope it’s not just a fluke! :thinking: See you soon in the winner circle!!!

3 Likes