Anyone "Update" their Marketplace Logo?

Hi Creatives! I have a logo in the Marketplace that I want to have changed to fit the name better (for the $10 fee). Has anyone done this yet? Were you able to get your vision across? Turn-around time? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @CRen, although I have some that I need to sub for re-logo, I haven’t done it yet because I don’t want to go further in the hole. I do plan to do at least one, but just can’t do it right now. I was really hoping that SH would reconsider the new fee for some that are just wrong.

4 Likes

Yes, I feel ya. I keep putting it off too. It’d be nice if the first Logo change was free, then any other requests after that had the $10 fee. Maybe they could offer this to SH veterans, or TierA, or someone who has sold a name on the Marketplace already?? I don’t know, just throwing out ideas. But when I bite the bullet and make the logo change request, I’ll let you all know how it pans out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I sent request to sh to change the my marketplace domains logo with my own idea like a week ago. But the answer was no. I dont know if this can change in the next future

1 Like

@fxpreneur - maybe the person with whom you spoke with didn’t know or understand that we were given this option by Grant in the forum. . . I submitted a change today - I was asked to provide the link in the forum where we were told this. We’ll see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, we do not allow Creatives to design their own logos for their marketplace domains. In order to keep the process streamlined and to ensure our guidelines are followed, we will continue to design all logos with our internal team. Thanks you for your understanding.