Anyone know how to initiate complimentary logo redesigns (silver level)?

Hi all, I have been silver level for several weeks now and was excited to be able to use my complimentary logo redesigns for reaching that level. I have some names that I have “requested review” of, and yet no logo redesigns are showing as in process in that new section of the marketplace menu. Any tips on how to get these going?

Currently, the request needs to be within 10 days of the logo design.

In marketplace listings, go to the domain and choose “request review”.

If it’s within 10 days of the design, and you have the benefits, you will see an option for the complimentary redesign.

To me, the 10 day limit does not make sense.

4 Likes

Thank you for that, at least I now know why the requests are being ignored! Hopefully I will get some more names approved again so I can actually use the benefit! It seems to be harder to get names approved than before …

2 Likes

Don’t use request review it will be a normal request not complimentary redesign.

Go to your domain click the dislike button under the logo, then check “Request a SH review of the Logo design” and click submit, the redesign will be immediately assigned to a logo designer.

2 Likes

But this is only for newly added domains /the dislike button/ , you can’t use it for all domains.

1 Like

it works for old domains too just try it

1 Like

It works… if there are no previous ratings for these domains. If you rate them for the first time then it works.

1 Like

I have used one of the complimentary redesigns on an older name, I submitted through the normal request review feature. It took a long time and I had to keep asking through the blue button, but I got my redesign. And btw, I asked through the blue button first how to request a redesign, and was directed to the request review feature. Nothing was mentioned about it only being available for new names.

1 Like

Hi Guys, thanks everyone for your input. Unfortunately in my case, I submitted a “request review” before I reached silver level and so when I frowny-face the logo from the domain page, it tells me “We have already received a review request for this name. We will inform you about the decision in few days.”. It has been saying that for weeks and weeks now :confused:

1 Like