Any cha-ching today?

Is today a Cha Ching day? Asking for a friend! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Yes, there should be!

3 Likes

Yay! a little belated cha-ching today makes my heart sing. My percentage points have steadily been dropping as the frowny faces attack my activity feed. Hope is renewed!

5 Likes

10 more frowny faces just hit between my last post and now. Arg!

3 Likes

That seem like a lot for all at once. Maybe only enter a few entries and wait until they are rated to better test what the ch may be feeling?

To everyone with cha-ching, congratulations!

9 Likes

Is this a Cha-Ching kind of day?

5 Likes

Yes and it’s over now :blush:

2 Likes

…Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

If you get a Cha Ching let everyone know!

7 Likes

I´ve just received mine ($4.25 so far).

3 Likes

i got a lil too :smile:

2 Likes

I really didn’t know what this was referring to until today. I got $2.11 for being a part of a contest where the CH did not select a winner, so they split it among 60+ people. Interesting… I keep learning more about the platform. Always grateful, and looking forward to my first domain sale.

1 Like

And I see other contests that I am submitted in that are more than 30 days old with Winner’s still pending… so I am not clear on the 30 day rule.

3 Likes

Yup! For 2 contests :grin: 23$

3 Likes

@brandsemerge it is based on 30 days of inactivity by the CH (contest abandonment). If they are still communicating with SH (like doing a trademark check, etc) then the contest can stay active for many months to allow them time to select a winner.

3 Likes

Would love to see some Cha-Ching action today!

7 Likes

I think it’s happening, my “High Rated Pending” number is decreasing. No luck for me so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes