Another annoying question white label what sort of domain are you using? Ex your name business random domain?

I’m honestly at a loss, I lost my writing domain attached to my own website neglected blog. I want white label set up but not sure what white label looks like, are you guys using your own names mention of domains for sale what? I need to register something but not sure what direction to go in, thanks.

1 Like

My situation ended up being complicated. My main business is the name I use on SH. BUT…it has nothing to do with domaining, so I created another name that is similar and I created a .com website for it. Then came WLM - so I created a .co that is the same name as the .com I use for my own website for domaining.

So, create a domain. It doesn’t matter much what it is. But do what you would do for SH customers.

2 Likes

Thank I appreciate the hand up.

1 Like

As to me, I asked the team to delete my WLM page, because I don’t see any sense in it. This page will be useful if you have more than a thousand domains in your assets. You will achieve greater efficiency by giving links on social networks and placing domains on Afternic and where the SH team does not prohibit with mandatory DNS pointing to SH.

2 Likes

Thank you edukar, trying is giving me so much trouble.

3 Likes