AI based Contest Recommendation

Can you give some indication as to what this means exactly please?

Are the recommended suggestions based on anything the CH does (eg: likes similar names)?

Great feature, thanks very much.

6 Likes

I also recently received such a message and used it. A very useful function when you don’t have time to take part in all contests.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. This feature takes into account the names being liked by CH, as well as the underlying root words for those names. The recommended suggestions improve automatically as the CH rates more entries.

3 Likes

The recommended suggestions improve automatically as the CH rates more entries.

I have a question about this part.
Let’s say I submit an entry that’s not on the recommended words list and the CH rates it high. I then submit variations using the first entry as my inspiration and they also receive high ratings.
Will this root word now end up on the suggested list? Or…is this only for registered domains in the marketplace?

2 Likes

I went to enter an entry recommended by the AI and found that CH had not selected premium names and didn’t want a url, so a bit of a time waster in this case. But I like the idea - if it can strategically get our names to the contest with the better chances, it’s more productive for both CH and creatives.

4 Likes

Thanks @grant

Can I ask, is this only premium names, or does it include basic plus searchable names too?

Thanks

1 Like

I have entered several AI recommended entries now, and all of them have been rated “no thank you” thus far :frowning:

6 Likes

I had the AI recommend a name for a contest that did not want a website/domain.

Wasted at least 5 minutes on that one

2 Likes