Affiliate Dashboard Glitching

Hi Creatives!
I noticed 2 months ago that my stats on my Affiliate Dashboard have not been changing (specifically the Total Visits numbers in blue). I share my links daily so I know that these numbers are off.
Anyone else noticed that its glitching on their end? I BB this 2 months ago and regularly followed up but there haven’t been any changes on my end. Reaching out to see if its only on my account or anyone else’s…?

3 Likes

oh dear I have not been watching this! But I will!

3 Likes

Its of interest to me because I have earned some commissions from this. Therefore, if the visits aren’t being recorded to my profile I’m assuming that I may be potentially missing out on some commissions. I would suggest those of you who do share links on Twitter and elsewhere to check to see if your Total Visit numbers are going up in the next couple of days… Mine have stayed the same for the last 2 months.

5 Likes

I made note of mine just now and I will let you know what I find next week because you know I share tons of affiliate links on Twitter AND I use them on my own website, too.

Also, @CreativeCookie - just as a “point in time” - the last time I earned affiliate commission was in April. That doesn’t mean very much because I can go months without earning commission but it is at least some kind of recent marker.

4 Likes

It looks like my Affiliate Dashboard Stats are back on track :+1: Thank you for having fixed this.

5 Likes

@grant the affiliate dashboard is working again but is it possible we missed out on some commissions because they weren’t tracking to our accounts?

5 Likes