Active contest page

Have the font and categories been changed on this page…or is my computer tripping? It’s a lighter more lightweight font that I find harder to read, and now instead of just being able to select all naming contests overall…there are eleventy hundred selections.Why is this? To me it just complicates things. I want to be able to see all the naming contests, and filter out the logos etc…not have to select if I want to see domain names, company names, taglines,app names, product names,brand names etc.Can you explain please Grant? Thanks

4 Likes

Just came to say the same thing @hollygirl. I can’t find anything. I can’t cope with change… WAAAAHHH. Put it back how it was please.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. Contests are not filtered separately on the naming and logo.

2 Likes

I stopped trying to use filters a while ago because they didn’t work (except for the $ amounts of awards and the “participated/not participated by me” checkboxes.) I definitely would like to be able to sort, though, and I see that there are the eleventy hundred choices (LOL). Also, where is the contest search box? That never worked that well either but at least it worked a little. I also just noticed the watchlist icon is gone or covered up?

1 Like

Looks like the “naming” filter feature has been fixed. So, thank you.

@Grant. But, I’m not sure if this new thing I’m seeing is helpful. In fact, I think it’s kind of a pain. I’ve noticed a large majority of titles now say “Invitation Only” without a clue as to it’s theme. I’m finding it very time consuming to click on the contest, click on the NDA only to find it’s not really something up my alley. And now I will have to do this for 50-60 or more contests just to see what they are about and whether I want to enter them.

Can you please re-consider putting back a more detailed contest title so we know if it’s something we want to enter? Thanks.

UPDATE - So 2 hours after I posted this, everything is fixed and looks great. Wow - you guys really listen to us and I really appreciate that. Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh…you made some changes…thanks! Much better!

After typing my thoughts out I noticed Lizzy’s post and I was only repeating her thoughts. I am totally with her on the inefficiency of the “invitation only” descriptor.

1 Like

Yes, I was coming to say the same thing. I have not had much time to participate in a lot of contests lately, but do like to still come and skim through the titles to see if there’s anything that really catches my interest. This kind of makes that impossible to do. Maybe the actual contest titles could be listed as before, and then (Invitation Only) or (NDA) could be put in parentheses?

1 Like

I really want the watchlist icon back.

1 Like

Thank you again for changing some of the things back, and refining other things too. However…why when you are looking at things, it won’t stay the way you changed it,and you have to keep repopulating what you want to look at. For example…if I want to look at only active contests…as soon as I click on one to look at…when I toggle back to that page…suddenly it has added in pending contests. So then if I click out the pending contests…as soon as I look at another active contest…then the pending contests are added back in.It would be helpful to be able to stay on what it is you’re looking at. Thanks

2 Likes

@Commulinks. Are you referring to the watchlist “hearts”? If so, me too. Please bring that option back.

1 Like

Is there any way they could even remove the contest from the “shortlist” selection after it has been closed out or anyway to automatically place the shortlisted active contest to our WATCH tab

Thanks, SH, for putting the Hearts back on the page for our watchlists. I appreciate that!

1 Like