About food delivery?

I followed the brief thoroughly. All names. I submitted was about food/speedy services. No more than 2 words in length. No tm and all available domain. Yet received 2 stars across the board. Ultimately it’s up to the ch- this I know. …Bright side. I gave it my best.

3 Likes

IT’s Frustrating! I’ve had a rash of 2 stars everywhere too. I have found that some CHs stray from their own brief. Hang in their Mary.

3 Likes

It seems a bit odd that out of 1000++ entries, only 1 creative made it to the big 3 spot. I have not seen this kind of weeding out often.

4 Likes

I made it to 3s - its just that he reduced them all yesterday - I guess he found his winner, although I will be checking for registrations lol

4 Likes

I for one will sleep well, as I kept my expectations in check. I knew going into this one that it would be impossible to score higher than 2 with the creative bar being set so high. You know Amazon, Apple, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Kindle, Snap Chat, Pinterest, Food Taxi. Those kind of names are almost impossible to develop from scratch. It surely would take more than 161 SH creatives to come up with something along the lines of Food Taxi :wink:

5 Likes

I got all mine reduced to 2 stars also.At one point, (for about 3 minutes!) I had a 4 star name…but then it was downgraded to a 2. So after trying many good names that never got higher than a 3…then at the end were all reduced to a 2…I gave up.It will be interesting to see what she chooses, and if this was a gambit to cull some good names without having to pay for them.Hard to know.Oh well…at least I have some good names on tap if another food delivery contest comes up…lol!

1 Like

Puts a disappointing dent in the points system. …:+1:for whomever gets picked :grinning:

Yep - Mine were downgraded to 2’s also - I just don’t get it? If you change your mind about a decision, that’s one thing, but why “downgrade” a name you previously liked? :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I join the club of downgraded entries :slight_smile: Oh well. After the recent fashion podcast contest, when a CH slashed more than a half of brief related entries with 1* and when someone tried to politely remind her the guidelines of fair rating she just replied with “oh I rated 1* names that I’m not going to use” … Well, everything else seems quite mild after that :smiley:
I’m just happy not to be awarded with a bunch of 1* for following the brief again :smiley:

1 Like

@AlwriteyThen On more than several occasions I noticed CH’s telling that they use ratings as bookmarks or even that they thought ratings indeed were nothing more than their bookmarks (I even remember one CH being surprised that we can see the ratings). Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve red somewhere that when CH rates an entry with 2* it is hidden from their list. So the idea of downgrading is probably as simple as hiding the names they no longer like that much :confused:

At lease it was a name that was head and shoulders above all the others

1 Like

Sir…do I detect a morsel of sarcasm here?..lol! I have gallantly refrained from commenting further on this contest.

1 Like