A quick one.. Cha Ching

Please let us know when the cha ching starts today… or did I just missed it?

1 Like

It happeneddddddddddd

1 Like

oops… this is reaffirming that there’s no hope for me here again, after a year of not winning, nor incentives dropping from contests, still felt lile hanging on, but now I’m hanging on to nothing…

6 Likes

Awww, I know it’s hard to stay encouraged and inspired, but hang in there, Blue - I’m rooting for you! :trophy:

7 Likes

You’re singing my song. I’ve been here for several years, almost since the beginning and I’m going through the exact same thing. I haven’t won in over a year, I rarely get recognition in the few contest I do enter and I’ve pretty much given up. I’ve been down this road a few times in the years I’ve been participating but before I would luck out and win something which kept me going. Unfortunately that’s not the case this time. However, this time I’m not letting it get me down. I know I didn’t suddenly lose my touch its just the way it goes sometimes. Many other creative’s are going through the very same thing. Changes in trends, an influx of new creatives, etc. have affected many of us recently. This time around I’ve just decided to accept it and focus the time I normally spend here on other things so I feel like my time is important again. I’ve probably participated in less than 5 contests in the past six months and I don’t miss it much anymore. I mainly come to read the forum comments. I won’t encourage you to stick it out because that may or may not be what you need. I just hope you do what feels right for you and protects your mental and emotional well being. God bless you and I wish you the best.

16 Likes

…same here :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:…nothing but a split here and there in over a year…so now I just pick and choose do I wanna or do I not…I have found other entertainment online that relaxes my mind…since .my pockets aren’t being lined​:wink:…it’s ok tho…I still love this site​:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you tkpro… we don’t have the power but we’ll never say never

1 Like