400th wins. Woohoo!

I want use this medium to celebrate @littodino for her 400th contest winnings and still counting… What a milestone!!!

I could remember I created a thread for her 300th win, then I was on 14th contests won. Alas, I’m still on 14th contest… :joy::joy:, I’m working hard, y’all don’t judge me.

@littodino is always proving hardwork, and consistency do pay off. You deserve every bit of it.

13 Likes

Yes it truly is amazing, i cant get my head around how it’s possible to be as successful as you are here Rachel! I guess i just have to keep on fighting to get closer to your level! Congrats! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Yes, congratulations! When do you sleep?? :sunflower:

3 Likes

Not just hard work – 400 wins also involve intelligence, creativity, and great talent.

Congrats @Littlodino

Many more to come!

:partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

5 Likes

You guys all have me crying… you have no idea how much you all mean to me. I’ve recently fallen into a relapse so things have been really hard- but you guys are actually one of the biggest reasons I’m still fighting. I love you all more than words could ever express. I’m just incredibly thankful. Incredibly.
@BlueSpice @Bullen @LorinsEggshells @BrandLander

8 Likes

Twenty characters.
Just pointless post.

Suspended? What happened?

Twenty characters.
Just pointless post.

Very sorry to hear this.

Reminds me of AbleBrands’ recent comment about SH focusing too much on punishment.

In my view, running a company based on punishment and fear is not the way to get the best out of creative contributors.

I don’t know the details of your case but in general it seems like SH should focus more on celebrating your 400th win than on punishing you for some obscure technicality.

Hopefully your account will be restored quickly.

3 Likes

how could that be? did you get any mail from them? I believe before a punishment, there should be something like a warning and permit me to say this… stuffs like this shouldn’t happen to a top creative, without any reason for it. @Darpan @grant please look into this…

2 Likes

@Darpan @grant Justice for LittoDino

2 Likes

Twenty characters.
Just pointless post.

1 Like

@littodino have you tried BB it? don’t worry, it will be sorted sooner enough than you think. I trust SH

Very true @BrandLander. It involves intelligence, creativity, and great talent… And loads of patience, resilience and persistency. Not so much the time put in… I literally live on SquadHelp and can’t remember the last time I won cos I lack a lot of the latter!

A million congratulations @littodino for your 400th win. Fight that monster torturing you with all you’ve got! Praying for you always. Hugs

5 Likes