300 and still counting

I want to use this medium to celebrate @littodino on her 300wins milestone in just 2years, many more to come. An Icon in the game, you’re a source of inspiration to us, especially me…

BTW she met me here yet I’m still on my 14th win, reminding me of how unserious I am😉…

You really deserve it and once again I celebrate you.

20 Likes

You are unserious? :wink:

2 Likes

yes… or maybe I’m not putting much effort or my efforts are not yielding results or whatever😂

1 Like

I’m not crying. You are. :sob::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

This honestly made my week. I cannot thank you enough @BlueSpice. The past three months have been incredibly hard for me, financially, physically, and emotionally. Being sick several times (yes, we think I’ve had the unmentionable illness) has forced me to be offline more often than I would have liked. They’ve been trying on my recovery and motivation in general. So seeing this was the reassurance I needed right now, and I’m sending you so much love and many, many hugs.

@BlueSpice I remember when you joined and reached out to me. You hadn’t won yet and wanted to give up. Look where you are now. Keep rocking. You’re better than you think you are love. :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Please stay strong for us, sending you love in this hard time… may the Almighty Himself be with you and see you through this hard time… keep the fire burning

5 Likes

Dear, Littodino.
Thats an excellent achievement!!!
Wow Well done.
Hope your in top health soon.
Maddy😁

6 Likes

Top of the day or evening to you @littodino, Wow, on 300 wins and counting! You have definitely been an inspiration to me. I’m in awe of your achievements here and at times I’ve thought…well if I just work harder faster and more creative look what I could do…and I’m still working on that haha. I will probably never get there but just knowing it can be done is inspiring. Thanks for that. BTW: I think you should get the “SH car” after your 500th win. You know the pink “Mary Kay” cars? The SH car is the one covered with domain name advertising. :wink:

11 Likes

I’m sad it took me so long to see this!!
Thank you so much for your sweet words :hugs::two_hearts:

Oh stop- you will get there- trust me. Do not give up. I have contemplated giving up several times over the past four months. We are in this crazy ride together. :upside_down_face::crazy_face::two_hearts:

Uhm, I hope Grant and Darpan are seeing this… because I can’t afford a car and I like the way you think :joy: I could also go for a moped or motorcycle wink wink :upside_down_face: We could have an offer running on the site. Advertised domain of the week goes above my license plate. :joy:

10 Likes

lol… glad to see you @littodino all hyped!
you’re an inspiration in and out of SH.
Rock on! :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey that made me smile. I often look up to you as well :wink:

3 Likes

Wow! What a milestone and a testament to Rachel’s hard work!! :heart_eyes: You are truly amazing @littodino, congrats! :confetti_ball: I like most others here look up to you for inspiration. Thanks for hanging in there with the unmentionable. May God give you a wonderfully blessed healthy and prosperous year ahead! Much luv :heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

I agree BlueSpice. What @littodino has achieved is amazing and deserves acknowledgement.

Rachel, I have always admired your determination in competitions. Your creativity and focus is a lot to be proud of. I hope you appreciate that about yourself. Treasure your talent. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not much more to say that hasn’t already been said, more then to agree with all of the above! Like i said in a different string here: i think there is two ways to succeed here and that is with raw talent and hard work and it’s obvious that you Rachel excel in both of these categories!
A huge congrats for your amazing accomplishment! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Congrats @littodino. What an achievement! Well done and well deserved! You are an inspiration. Wishing you good health and continued success in the new year!

9 Likes

I think it goes without saying… but I’m am overwhelmingly thankful for all of you. Your words bring me to tears. This means a lot to me- as some of my previous experiences were… not so peachy lol. Growing up with a history of pretty severe bullying- I don’t think I’ve ever found a group of people so kind.

I literally love you guys and see you all as my family.

I’m beyond thankful for this community that @Darpan created for all of us.

Here’s to a year of health and prosperity for all of us; as well as the ever evolving home we know as SquadHelp. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

13 Likes