Your Favorite Winning Names

What are your five favorite Squadhelp winning names submitted by your fellow Creatives?

And why do you love them?

Ooh…I love this :smiley:

Grow Baby Go…unknown
Cloak n swaddle @jackieheraty
Pour Decisions @perfectlycromulent
Wolfgang Pets @hollygirl
Photolosophy @kreativekim

But there’s soooo many more that I just can’t even think of…

2 Likes

It’s actually Woofgang Pet…but thanks so much for kindly mentioning my name. That’s sweet of you! I think it would be hard to narrow it down to just five…there’s so many great ones…but I’ll have to think on it.

1 Like

Thank you for correcting me :blush: I kinda thought something was a bit off. I just knew I had really liked it, and that’s why…it’s just so clever spelled like that!!

I hope I didn’t botch anyone else’s :flushed: I just threw out a few that have stuck with me over time.

I can’t wait to see others I’ve completely forgotten about!!

1 Like

Toyccic
Licasso
Weltrou
Booxense
stoorke and howaze

because they are inventive and I would never have thought of them in a million years

3 Likes

Wow @BillWarburton Toyccic is Actually my first winning name on Sh …just had the idea by thinking Seeking for toys (Toy-ccic) …Howaze also is mine …Am really happy and Honoured :smiley:

2 Likes

Embossed & Engraved
CtrlVoice
CarpeFeeum
Trulux
Choicesys

2 Likes

Oh My! - It’s hard to come up with just 5, but off the top of my head…

• Guac and Roll
  • Shoulder To Soldier
  • Perks & Recreation
  • Intalentgent Recruiting
  • Alpha Mail
    :heart:
7 Likes

I’m still a newb (one month anniversary today!) so it means a lot to make your list! For the record, I thought I had more clever names than “Guac and Roll” in that particular contest, but you know how it goes.

For me, CRE8R2’s “Dollar Back Girl” made me want to lay down and die.

4 Likes

If you ever win a contest with a name that you really loved personally, be sure to buy a lottery ticket that day.

1 Like

Just to name a few. .recent favorites.
Mysticoal
Serenium
BearHugGlobal
NicoleElizabethAndCo

1 Like

Thank you, MaryE, for liking Mysticoal!
Over almost four years, there’s been so many brilliant ones that I lost count. The name that got me going was Firehawk’s Galcove long ago, an alcove for women. I then and there decided that I wanted to try to write names like that. I think the name that made me laugh the hardest was Alwritey’s “Buns” winner for the hamburger place. And I don’t have quite the words for Jackie’s Lawn and Disorder. How do you top something like that?

2 Likes

This is hard because we can’t go back and find older ones to make sure we credit the right people! I hope I get this right.
Big a-Peel @LorinsEggshells
Bonnie&Chive @AlwriteyThen
PurpleRain @BillWarburton
Cloak&Dapper @acaso714
Swigology @PearlCreative
I also loved WoofgangPet @HollyGirl

I loved many more… and I hate to leave anyone out.

7 Likes

AlphaMail
Bonnie & Chive
Blisscotti

and Auntie…I can’t remember the name correctly but it was FulCRuM something for a CRM

and many many more,…wish we could click a button to see all the names we “liked” because there were a lot and I can’t even remember my own names at times.

7 Likes

I love all those too. It was FulCRM, and thanks…My barometer for outstandingness is when the name’s so perfect it would have been a shame to choose something else. In those cases, I hope I’ve remembered to message the winner(s) but sometimes I get busy and forget. There’s some brilliant creatives on this site! :blush:

4 Likes

There are so many …I just wish I could go back far enough to remember them all. This isn’t an all inclusive list by any means…but a few that stood out for me, as I tend to be drawn towards clever names…

Better Weigh…Skevans
Long Haul Sally…JoeNameIt
Stock,Paper,Scissors…Willow 2112
SellRaiser…Tina91
Kop And Hagen…Eli Creative
From Start To Furnish…Scout Finch
Notadamus…Yana

Plus this wonderfully creative tagline from our own Jackie Heraty…
The Path of Lease Resistance.

I also love Dollar Back Girl, and the forever classic…Bonnie and Chive …but since they were mentioned…I tried to come up with different ones.

We really have some talented creatives!

6 Likes

There are so many talented folks here and too many favorites to list them all but here are just of few of mine:

Woofgang Pet @hollygirl
EyeQ (security camera) @perfectlycromulent
Cloak & Swaddle @jackieheraty
Wiggle Room @my2cents
Bonnie & Chive @AlwriteyThen

Taglines:
Swank…Where it’s ok to be clothesminded @hollygirl
“Sip Me Baby One More Time” @AKafka41

4 Likes

Awww…thanks so much for mentioning me! That is such an honor.I know we all work our tails off, much of the time without wins or accolades. So it is so kind to acknowledge people’s hard work. I say kudos to everyone! It takes a special type of person and talent to stay motivated and keep plugging along here.You all are great! Thanks so much!

5 Likes

These are all great names! I’ve noticed that the majority of the favorites are Play On Words. Do you think these names are appropriate for most businesses?

I think it depends on the mindset of the business owner, Grant - Some absolutely want puns or wordplays, because they want a “catchy and attention-grabbing” name - While others prefer a classic and more “professional” name…

With that said, as someone mentioned in another thread, “Sometimes the Clients don’t know what they want until they see it” (LOL) :eyes:

3 Likes