Website Upgrade

@Chasity2ku. Thanks for the attempt to help. I couldn’t figure out how to use the tab button for the drop down menu; however, it appears as though they have adjusted something. It is working much better now, but it is still a bit “sensitive”. For example if I go to a contest entries tab and want to go through my list of 10 entries and check for availability, every few entries the pointer is still not engaging with the drop down selections, but it is working way better than before…

I was thinking your mouse sensitivity settings may have been changed somehow, but you say the issue is only with the entry actions so it wouldn’t be that…

@Dan I am using Safari on an iMac…when I open the homepage the little bell (activity feed) and envelope do not show up…only blank spaces. Once I go into a contest or select the “activity feed” from the drop down menu then the bell and envelope appear. Not a big deal but thought you might like to know.

I suddenly cannot enter any names in a certain contest. No matter what I try to enter, it says domain taken… even though when I look at GoDaddy…every one is available. I even tried to enter a totally nonsensical name to test it…but it said the domain was taken for it too! Not sure what to do, so I can enter some names. Can anybody help please?

Hollygirl, if you can let me know the contest I can try and see if it is doing the same for me…

2 Likes

Thank you…that is so sweet! However,luckily it suddenly started working again a little bit ago.Don’t know if it was spontaneous…or because I contacted the tech people. Just glad it resolved.I appreciate your kind offer…thank you!

3 Likes

@Dan…I noticed that although you had priorly fixed it, now on the message section when the CH messages you,or you are commenting on your entry… the “enter” arrow is in the box again so it hides part of your comment when you are trying to answer the CH’s question.Can this be fixed please?

3 Likes

I think someone made a boo boo. The leaderboard shouldn’t be updated until tomorrow. It’s still July.

2 Likes

@Marye5, there was a glitch which caused the leaderboard to show one day early. We have fixed it now. The updated leaderboard will be published tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok, thanks Dan. Was a theory. I’m glad you fixed it.

I noticed on my computer, the numbers now show up very small when I’m typing in an entry with a number. I wonder who else has noticed this? My concern is that the CHs might not be able to tell what numbers they are. The “9” hardly looks like a 9.

Having trouble with the “add more entries” button on my iPhone 6s. It takes many tries to get it to “click” and add another entry

I have that problem too. It’s very sensitive in that you have to tap exactly on the plus sign for it to work.

1 Like

We lost the little red parenthesis showing our number of entries for closed/finalizing contests on the “active contest” list. I have a hard time remembering which contests I’ve participated in, so I find the little red number to be very helpful. It would be great to get that restored. Thank you.

3 Likes

Using an iphone, I am unable to see winners selected by squadhelp.

4 Likes

yes, it is not working on my android.

If your superfast using mobile phone , you can hit drop down arrow for winners and if quick enough you can tap selected by SH tab I usually guess where that line will show up and hit dropdown arrow and start tapping screen where i think it will be, It only usually takes me about 8 tries, LOL

2 Likes

failed - 3 attempts… LOL

1 Like

You Gotta be quicker than that LOL https://youtu.be/ItUECpFi9_s

3 Likes

The messages button and bell button keep coming and going for me. Sometimes they’re there, sometimes not. Using a Macbook Pro laptop w/ Safari. I have no idea about the mobile version… there were way too many problems last time I logged in on my phone that I haven’t used it again since then!