Website Upgrade

Yep…I was just going to make that comment too.It’s hard to remember every entry and what contest it goes to,without having to go back to every contest and look.

2 Likes

There’s a problem with viewing the contest brief in the entry submission page. A windows appears, but it’s empty.

3 Likes

Gauranteed is misspelled on the “by award type” filter on the main page. I know it’s not a pressing issue, just helping point out minor corrections that are needed :blush:

If you hover over the blank space the link pops up. But yes that’s something that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

I miss that entries per day bar chart in contest page !!!

Not liking the new site. Having multiple issues

On a mobile device (iPhone), I can’t get to contests awarded by SH. Anytime I try to go to winners or use the little arrow on the right, it just goes to the winners page.

When entering a name to a contest on a mobile device, it doesn’t open “view contest brief” or “view comments.”

I like being able to sort contests by those not entered, etc on a mobile device, so that is a great added feature!

It’s going to take a while to get used to, but I appreciate some of the add-ons.

2 Likes

Noticed all headers follow you as you scroll down, The only thing missing that you have to scroll back to top to go back to is the “My Account” page Can My Account link follow you down the page as well

Well SH after about 2 days of use I’d like to say I am personally liking most of the changes. Especially the new fonts and overall look. I think it’s much more clean and modern looking. It definitley has taken some getting used to but the update has my overall approval. As the glitches and kinks are being worked out I find myself getting more and more comfortable with it. Well done and keep up the good work!!!

Btw…I personally prefer the overall layout to have the filters/stat/rating info to the side rather than at the bottom of the active contests/brief info.

1 Like

Yes! the bell is back and I can read the contest briefs now! Thanks!

2 Likes

Please get the drop down (arrow) menu working next to entries, in the entries tab. It is almost impossible to work with entries right now for things such as checking availability status, adding comments, withdrawing, etc…Thank you.

2 Likes

You mean on mobile devices, cause thats where i have that issue>

Looks correct to me…? Maybe they already changed it.

You have the bell?? I don’t… :frowning: I don’t see it on either my laptop or the mobile version.

Yep. On my phone it’s hard to see because it’s gray and overlapping some other text, but on my laptop it’s in the far right hand corner. Don’t know if logging out and back in would help?

They did…they’re fast! It was spelled “not guaaranteed”.

1 Like

It worked on my laptop! The mobile version though… yikes, many problems still for me. Now it won’t even load the website at all. I’m sure it will all get sorted out.

1 Like

I’m starting to get used to it, but I’m missing my entries tab on my account page. It still loads too slow, though on my iPhone. I haven’t tried it on my laptop, yet.

The bell is back now.

2 Likes

I am unable to delete entries from my phone, the drop down arrow for that option is not working (Galaxy Note phone)

1 Like